Once Upon a Time

Hat Trick

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 25, 2012 on ABC

• really engaging!

This was another episode that perfectly moved the story along in both worlds. The impending trial is fascinating... whose side is Mr Gold really on It's not really clear (which is cool) altho I am sure that it is NOT Regina's. I know he hates her.... I just know it.

The Enchanted Forest came alive nicely there... we got to see more atrocities by the queen and of course met a new queen, the Queen of Hearts... I have to say Regina has an amazing way of looking as though she feels badly for the horrible actions she takes... and she did it again when she abandoned Jefferson in Wonderland.

Meeting the Mad Hater was great... he is a very cool character. I am confused by him... if he wasn't in enchanted forest, but in wonderland, then why was he affected by the curse? Does that mean all of the wonderland characters were transported too? Queen of Hearts? Alice? Why was adult Henry being held there? There were a lot of questions raised in this epeiosde which seems to annoy some people, but I love it... it is what hooks people in!