Once Upon a Time

Into the Deep

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 25, 2012 on ABC

• What am I missing?

OK, so what magical loop hole am I missing? The sleeping curse is supposed to be broken by "true" loves kiss. I know that is normally interpreted as a lover, but since Emma broke Henry's, couldn't Henry break David's? Isn't the love a grandchild feels for a grandparent "true". When he hugged David before he pricked his finger, you could tell Henry really cared. And because I think Emma kissed Henry on the forehead you don't even need to go down the slightly uncomfortable path of a boy kissing a grown man on the lips.

As for the rest of the show, except for Hook being able to take hearts, therefore loosing some of the wow factor of that particular trick, I really liked how things moved along. I almost cried when Snow and Charming were in the room with the fire and couldn't touch.

I also loved seeing the compassionate and caring side of Regina, I almost believe she really loves Henry. I think they are setting up a good vs. evil with Regina and Cora, but Lana plays such a wonderful evil queen I hope they find a way for Henry to release her from her no magic promise. Either that have Cora send Henry to another dimension and have Regina unleash all her glorious evil fury. I really don't like his character, so I would be happy if they sent him somewhere off screen, but I understand he is necessary to the plot.

Looking forward to the next episode. I think it's pretty obvious Cora is the Queen of Hearts, so maybe Jefferson will figure out a way to get his hat working again. I just love this show, always keep you guessing. Answer one question, but present two different ones.
  • Into the Deep

Into the Deep was a very entertaining and interesting episode of Once Upon A time. I really enjoyed watching because the character and plot development were both intriguing and and the actors were amazing. I liked the way Henry and Aurora communicated in the red room full of fire. Henry really stepped up and helped a great deal. I liked how Mulan was ever faithful to Aurora and it was awesome to see Emma talking with her on a serious level. I liked the way every thing played out and certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Without doubt, one of the best episodes ever!

This episode is right up there with some o f the best episodes of this show we have had! I wouldn't argue with you if you said it is the #1 episode of all time, but at the very least, it is right up there just behind the last two episodes of Season 1.

There was SO MUCH plot development! So many uenxpected twists and turns! So many great moments - especially in the firey world! So much great interaction between various characters - I really love seeing Gold/Henry and want that to develop, and the Queen Regina was actually incredibly nice to everyone for Henry's sake today. I think Regina wants to avoid Cora's return more than anything and she will be willing to team up with anyone or anything to achieve that, so there could be a lot of great character deevlopment for Regina coming up!

I honestly don't even know what to talk about next, because so much happened! I am enjoying Captain Hook's character, and I can't wait to see what his next move will be! I love how he is playing both sides.

I don't want to spoil anything else, but I highly highly highly recommend this episode! It is immaculate and absolutely flawless! I cannot wait until the next episode - 'Queen of Hearts'! :)