Once Upon a Time

Into the Deep

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 25, 2012 on ABC

• Without doubt, one of the best episodes ever!

This episode is right up there with some o f the best episodes of this show we have had! I wouldn't argue with you if you said it is the #1 episode of all time, but at the very least, it is right up there just behind the last two episodes of Season 1.

There was SO MUCH plot development! So many uenxpected twists and turns! So many great moments - especially in the firey world! So much great interaction between various characters - I really love seeing Gold/Henry and want that to develop, and the Queen Regina was actually incredibly nice to everyone for Henry's sake today. I think Regina wants to avoid Cora's return more than anything and she will be willing to team up with anyone or anything to achieve that, so there could be a lot of great character deevlopment for Regina coming up!

I honestly don't even know what to talk about next, because so much happened! I am enjoying Captain Hook's character, and I can't wait to see what his next move will be! I love how he is playing both sides.

I don't want to spoil anything else, but I highly highly highly recommend this episode! It is immaculate and absolutely flawless! I cannot wait until the next episode - 'Queen of Hearts'! :)