Once Upon a Time

Into the Deep

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 25, 2012 on ABC

• What am I missing?

OK, so what magical loop hole am I missing? The sleeping curse is supposed to be broken by "true" loves kiss. I know that is normally interpreted as a lover, but since Emma broke Henry's, couldn't Henry break David's? Isn't the love a grandchild feels for a grandparent "true". When he hugged David before he pricked his finger, you could tell Henry really cared. And because I think Emma kissed Henry on the forehead you don't even need to go down the slightly uncomfortable path of a boy kissing a grown man on the lips.

As for the rest of the show, except for Hook being able to take hearts, therefore loosing some of the wow factor of that particular trick, I really liked how things moved along. I almost cried when Snow and Charming were in the room with the fire and couldn't touch.

I also loved seeing the compassionate and caring side of Regina, I almost believe she really loves Henry. I think they are setting up a good vs. evil with Regina and Cora, but Lana plays such a wonderful evil queen I hope they find a way for Henry to release her from her no magic promise. Either that have Cora send Henry to another dimension and have Regina unleash all her glorious evil fury. I really don't like his character, so I would be happy if they sent him somewhere off screen, but I understand he is necessary to the plot.

Looking forward to the next episode. I think it's pretty obvious Cora is the Queen of Hearts, so maybe Jefferson will figure out a way to get his hat working again. I just love this show, always keep you guessing. Answer one question, but present two different ones.
Mother