Once Upon a Time

Lady of the Lake

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 14, 2012 on ABC

• Brilliant again!

I am very much hooked onto the second season of Once Upon a Time! The storyline developed nicely today, with interesting developments bac k in the fairytale world, as well as a nice backstory with Lancelot. It was certainly very interesting!

My only criticism and slight irritation was that we didn't find out what happened to Mr. Gold! He was completely absent from this episode, which was a bit of a letdown, as there was a highly interesting cliffhanger for him at the end of the last episode! I want to know what happened!

Regina was almost completely missing as well. She was there for around 5 minutes.

But there were great scenes with other characters, for sure. I loved the story with Jefferson right at the end, an d I also really enjoyed the events with Emma and Snow. Snow is certainly being shown as a lot more tough this season! And she needs to be, with Cora in pursuit!

Definitely a great episode, and I can't wait for the next one!
  • My new favourite episode!!!

I cried for Snow who didn't get to be a mother, I cried for Emma who finally SAW her mother. I even cried for Regina for what Henry did to her. That was low Henry!!!

And now I'm more than ever convinced that they wrote at least 2 seasons before even shooting the pilot... The intimate wedding, you guessed it I cried, Charming "Dad" in storybook...where was he hiding all this time??? Regina mama back in all her evil glory just as her daughter is trying to be a better person again. What's next Daniel the stable boy is going to stroll into town too lol I'm not joking, please bring him back!

The only thing that I'm still unsure of is if Regina knew about Henry being Emma's son. And if so why adopting him and not another kid? It really troubles me lol Emma wouldn't have come into her life if she hadn't...

• Lady of the Lake

Lady of the Lake was a perfect episode of Once Upon a Time and I really enjoyed watching. There was a lot of good story and character development, action, and intrigue. It was fun watching both worlds and I loved how Emma got to see Snow for who she really is, a tough woman capable of handling herself. I also enjoyed the Ogre scene. Cora was surprisingly dark and devious and it's interesting that there are two evil Queens, one in each world. Aurora was a little aggressive and angry while Mulan maintained a calmer presence. I liked the ending with Henry helping Jefferson reunite with his daughter and then sword fighting with his Grandfather Charming as a mysterious man watches. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Oh Emma shut up and listen to your mom!

Good episode.

I must admit, I was a bit frustrated that Snow didn't punch Aurora in the face even though she'd just tried to kill her!

I was also annoyed with Emma not listening to her mom, and putting them all in danger (first with Cora, then with the Ogres). But now that she's realized that mommy knows best, maybe she'll stop messing everything up, and start being a good girl.
  • what?

It seems Im the only one who noticed Lancelot let chrmings mother DIE in order to restaure Snows womb...

Is it really right? what kind of moral choice it is?