Once Upon a Time

Manhattan

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 17, 2013 on ABC

• Amazing, Brilliant, WOW

This is one of the best episodes ever!!!! there was huge development and the actors really kill every scene, i was at the edge of my sit the entire hour. It really blow my mind and my breath away, only Once Upon a Time has that power on me every single week.
  • Manhattan

Manhattan was a superbly perfect episode of Once Upon a Time. I really enjoyed watching because the story lines intersected in major ways. There was also a lot of great character development. There were a few shocking scenes and some great action. I liked how everything played out and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!!
  • Scintillating!

It's hard to say which is the best episode of Once Upon A Time with so many contenders from this season, but I will toss Manhattan into the fray as well. This episode was nothing short of breathtaking and amazing!

Lots of HUGE developments and huge surprises - not to mention an unbelievable cliffhanger at the very end!

Seems like everyone in Storybrooke is now related in some way or another! :P

Can't wait to see what Henry does once they get back. Will he go back to Regina? And I can't wait to see what tricks Rumpelstiltskin will pull out of his sleeve after seeing that very last scene! And what the seer said!

Oh this show is just too good to be true! I am impatiently awaiting the next episode!
  • Once upon a deadbeat dad

Finally, the big "surprise" Baelfire's Henry's dad has been revealed! I was so "shocked"! Nice episode though.
  • Once again a good episode!

I was positively suprised to see another episode with background on Rumpel!

To see the missing pieces of his past, the ogre wars, the mother of Baelfire and Baelfire himself.

Though I dont understand the name: Baelfire? What is this? Can someone explain it to me...

Downside was only (once more) Henry, this unnerving spoiled child is as far as I know the most-hated-villain in any series^^ (dont take me too serious)

ABC