Once Upon a Time

Nasty Habits

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 20, 2013 on ABC

• Neverland, more like Neverendingland

I love this show and I've been watching it from day one, so it's really difficult for me to say this but.. I'm not feeling this season. I'm not finding it interesting or gripping. I think there's sort of a lack of story at the minute, other than "Save Henry", which has gotten a bit old after 4 episodes. I also think the perpetual setting of Neverland is making the show suffer, It just doesn't feel like OUAT, I miss Storybrooke and I miss an enigmatic villain. Fair enough there's this whole seeking of the "Heart of the truest believer" but I don't really have a lot of hope for it in terms of how interesting it's going to be. Hopefully things pick up again soon, but get out of Neverland, it's getting old!

Also, Rumple was once one of my favourite characters, but since when did he get so melancholy and serious? Where's the whimsical Rumple who used to giggle and call everybody "Dearie"? He's vanished :/
  • Developing nicely!

It is true that this episode was kind of a filler type of episode. A bit of stuff did go down, but nothing was to o major, to be frank.

Having said that, I still thought it was a great episode, because of the development of the Rumpelstiltskin/Neal interaction, and that has been something I've been wanting to see develop and I feel like it was worth dedicating an episode to that, even if we did go off on a bit of a tangent.

Interesting character development, and there was a kinda major development with Henry towards the end, and I'm hoping that this all comes to a climax soon, because it i s building nicely!
ABC