Once Upon a Time

Queen of Hearts

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 02, 2012 on ABC

• Downright incredible!

Wow, just when you think this show can't possibly get any better, it delivers again! Aside from having a very nice backstory into the dynamics between Regina, Cora and Hook, we also had some downright brilliant developments in the present!

In fact, the most interesting part for me was the role that Regina played at the scene at the water fountain! It was unexpected, to say the least, and I totally agree with the previous reviewer that they shoudl've invited her to Granny's. Sadly I don't think there will be much reconciliation over there, and maybe Regina will go back to her old ways.

i was also really stunned by the scene where Regina said that she loved Cora - that was jaw-dropping, and perhaps it changes everything! I am now questioning why Cora wants to come back after all? Perhaps revenge is not her motive after all... But what? Revenge might be out of the question, but I somehow doubt reconciliation too. I dunno - I can't figure it out, but I'm sure that it will be extremely fascinating to watch!

Somehow we have to wait more than a month for the next episode! I don't know if that is possible! This show is just too good!