Once Upon a Time

Queen of Hearts

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 02, 2012 on ABC

• Perfect mid-season finale

I love this show more every episode. This season seems to be moving along at a better pace than last season. They answered quite a few questions, but left us wondering and wanting more.

I could have cried when they were so mean to Regina at the end. Emma seemed the most compassionate thanking Regina, but would it have killed her or Henry to look back and same something as simple as "coming?" to her, but they didn't even notice she was left behind. Regina never did like Emma, and I see this snub as pushing her closer to the edge.

Loved filling in more of the family dynamics between Regina and Cora, but I wish they would show more of Cora's evil side. They haven't really shown me enough of her for me to buy into Regina's and Rumple's nervousness over the thought of her showing up in Storeybrook.

Personally, I hope this is the end of the Aurora/Mulan scenes for a while. They just got on my nerves, and I agree with the other poster, strange girl crush vibe from them.

Hope everyone has a good holiday if you celebrate those things. Next episode isn't until after the new year, so probably going to be slow here for a few weeks.