Once Upon a Time

Quiet Minds

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 30, 2014 on ABC

• Now the fun starts

A really good episode. This whole storyline is really cool because it feels as if the main show has already ended in this season's mid-finale and everything that's happening now is like a true sequel (Once Upon a Time 2 let's say) and a good one.

It's good that they revealed Zelena, I think it was just the right time because more episodes of detective work would get a bit old fast. Also Regina bonding with Robin (again) was sweet and her seeing the tattoo was priceless - it will be interesting to see how that turns out.

Aaand finally - the big death at the end. They finally did it. I really loved how this whole situation was dealt with - Rumple's reaction, why it happened, the music - everything. BUT Neal was definitely the worst character on the show and I'm glad he's gone. The character was simply annoying every time he showed up. Even in this episode - in the Enchanted Forest rushing in to resurrect his father when it was obviously a trap was just stupid and even his last words meh and cheesy. I was really moved by Emma and Rumple reaction here but not by him. Maybe the actor was simply not fit for the role so I'm glad the character is gone for good (I hope).
  • Hit it out of the park! (Beware of episode spoilers!)

This was a very solid episode with so much to like. Very good scenes with Emma and Henry for starters. He is getting more curious as one would expect.

I was really excited about the lion tattoo - I have been waiting for this revelation for a while now, and today we got a glimpse. But what will Regina do about it? This is interesting indeed! :P

I thought perhaps true love's kiss (Regina down with Robin) might be the answer to breaking this new curse, but is Regina the new saviour? We don't know yet.

Of course the main focus of this episode was Rumple, Belle and Neal. Very good scenes in the past and Zelena is truly wreaking havoc past and present. I love that she has the Dark One's dagger - I have been waiting three seasons for someone to control Rumple, and I can't wait to see what she will make him do!

The scenes in the forest around Neal, and also the end of the episode were very poginant and highly moving. Music was very fitting and gripping. I just loved the way that they executed that!

Voery much a perfect episode for all intents and purposes! I cannot wait to see where we go next!