Once Upon a Time

Quiet Minds

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 30, 2014 on ABC

• Hit it out of the park! (Beware of episode spoilers!)

This was a very solid episode with so much to like. Very good scenes with Emma and Henry for starters. He is getting more curious as one would expect.

I was really excited about the lion tattoo - I have been waiting for this revelation for a while now, and today we got a glimpse. But what will Regina do about it? This is interesting indeed! :P

I thought perhaps true love's kiss (Regina down with Robin) might be the answer to breaking this new curse, but is Regina the new saviour? We don't know yet.

Of course the main focus of this episode was Rumple, Belle and Neal. Very good scenes in the past and Zelena is truly wreaking havoc past and present. I love that she has the Dark One's dagger - I have been waiting three seasons for someone to control Rumple, and I can't wait to see what she will make him do!

The scenes in the forest around Neal, and also the end of the episode were very poginant and highly moving. Music was very fitting and gripping. I just loved the way that they executed that!

Voery much a perfect episode for all intents and purposes! I cannot wait to see where we go next!