Once Upon a Time

Sunday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Oct 23, 2011 Returning September 28, 2014

Gislef

Once Upon a Time Fan Reviews page 3 of 6

• Fun to watch.

First season was kinda slow and boring the first few episodes but once it finally picked up pace and dug into all the juicy stuff it got really good. It leaves me in suspense every week and the next episode just can't come fast enough. I love it.
  • Tangled

I feel like they should put in Rapunzel and Flynn Rider in the show that would make it a 10
  • Wonderful Series!

This Fairy Tale keeps you on the edge of your seat, I love the characters and how they meld fantasy and reality.
  • Cleverly done!

Its a fantastic show! :)
  • Once Upon A Time

i love this show.
  • OUAT best serie !

I looooove so much !!
  • Best Series Ever !!!!

OMG !! I looooooooooooove this Fairy Tale so much ~~~ Cant wait to see episode 10 :"> :"> ~~~ Thank you for a wonderful show and keep up the great job !!!
  • <3 OUAT

Best series on TV!
  • not convinced

I watched the 5 first episodes of Once upon a time but I'm just not convinced.. When I saw the promo for this show I couldn't wait to see it.. I don't know what's bugging me in this show..

Does it get any better the following episodes?

• Love the fairy tales ...

Best fairy tale ever on TV .
  • Fictive world, Real Entertainment

5.5
    I am not up to date in this show, I just watched the first 6 episodes and I am positively surprised!

Such a beautiful story combined with astonishing characters! Really looking forward to see the next episodes but also afraid the story contradicts itself in some way... well, lets hope not!
  • stuck and waiting for more

I am normally not a person who would sit and watch shows like this, however from the pilot back in October. I have not been able to miss a single show, it has caught my attention and I am stuck. This is an amazing show and I can't wait for the next episode. Thank you for a wonderful show and keep up the great job.
  • Just Amazing

The show is simply amazing, the writing and plots are so intriguing, Actors on this show are amazing especially Lana Parilla doing great work as the Regina. The show is adventurous and engaging with so much humor, drama and romance.
  • My 2nd fav show much better than brain dead REALITY TV which SUCS and BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

since the networks and cable channels have decided to go cheap on us and make 99 percent REALITY TV shows, wrestling (on sci-fi!!) and are always cancelling great shows... i have cancelled my cable and no longer watch any tv... i download all my shows i like off the internet and have started watching alot of bbc shows from england. I'll not sit in front of the box and watch crap in the evenings after working all day. I want quality or nothing at all from the networks / cable channels. I SUGGEST WE ALL BOYCOTT THE TV for one week each month until the REALITY CRAP is taken off the air. That crap causes brain damage... it's totally unacceptable. No one is stupid enough to enjoy that crap except some inbred bigfoot half-breed. They want to produce the cheapest crap possible and still retain the ratings to get sponsors and advertising dollars. Don't give them the appearance of ratings by watching at all. Turn off you cable / sat and download... NO Commercials!!! and only watch what you want to watch when u want to watch it... been doing this for 4 years now and it's great. Only problem is, running out of shows to watch. Sci-Fi channel, now si-fi (junk now) sold out and became a cess-pool putting on fantasy and wrestling crap... was once the best channel on cable... anyways,

boycott cable / networks and download from internet...

watch ur shows without commercials or interuption...

hope the networks realize they're loosing their loyal viewers because we're NOT dumbing down and

we HATE reality TV crap...

screw u a-holes... you're idiots and you're gonna kill ur networks/channels if you keep on this way
  • It is so Magical

I would just like to say ONCE UPON A TIME is the best TV Show of our time. It is magical and suprises me all the time. Every single actor is fantastic keep up the good work.
  • Enchanting

This show is great and has a wide variety of characteristics that a show should have. It is happy, sad, loving, dangerous, adventurous, and more. My favorite character is currently the evil queen because I love how she is not just plain evil and there is a past to her and a reason why she is the way she is. She has a very interesting background as do the rest of the characters
  • Enjoyable

I love this show so much. It combined with fairy tales stories that we usually knew them since we are young. This is the best show i have ever watched. Hope the next episodes will bring more surprise to viewers. I am so excited!!!
  • Henry is a nagging little snit!

How does anyone thing that Henry is good character? He is just so blinded sided by who Regina was in the old world that he doesn't expect her to be anything but the Evil Queen. And she tries, she really tried but he's so stuck in his thinking. Why should she try anything when he'll never change. I'm not saying that the Evil Queen is a saint now. But she did raise him, she loves him. and he's a nagging, ungrateful little snit.
  • Disappointed !

I agree ! every time that I watch a new episodes i get more disappointed !! I just hope they do something about it ! All these last episodes could be combined in one !
  • Ashes Ashes the writng has fallen down!

How it is possible to go from brilliance to disappointment can only be explained when I found out the show has the same creators as Lost. Episodes 7 and 8 barely causing me to stay awake -Except to watch the car wreck of Red's back story.. I could go on. Just as in Lost, the story is getting tangled and boring without the hook to of a mysterious ending to keep viewers tuned in. I loved season one, the cohesion of the episodes was perfection. If I had to guess this could be a combination of too many cooks in the kitchen and one ego maniac head chef! Get it together or you will spoil the soup! Have a lovely night!

P.S. I must also point out that Henry's poor acting should be addressed; the boy has had several episodes to show improvement... yawn! please also note that this is only my opinion and certainly not fact. I do love the show and would hate to have to walk away from it,, taking my fan base with me..
  • So good...

Great show, interesting storylines, great acting! Currently my my fave television show!
  • Amazing

I love this show
  • Once upon a time we have quality

Hey all.

THis is a great show. NIce story. Small little tweaks on the fairy tales and a nice central story.

But I would like to know why we are only having 9 episodes in this season? For real????
  • In Love with this show!

I am a busy, working mom with two small kids. I don't have alot of free time. This is the one show I MUST watch each week and is the ONLY show I watch each week. Daddy gets the kids so I can watch "my show". I like how the characters and story develops each episode and how it is not cliche or predictable. The creators of this show are brilliant!!!! Love it, Love it, Love it! Thank you for my little escape each week!
  • Surprised

I just started watching this show two weeks ago because it was the "study up" category for my bar trivia league. To say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. Ginnifer Goodwin was a brilliant casting choice as Snow, just so believable as the sweet yet strong princess.

My favorite part of the show is how their lives from fairy tale world parallel what is going on in Storybrooke. It almost gives me that Shakespeare in Love feel where you think you know the story but the writers have changed and adapted it just enough to make it fresh. Also strong is Lana Parrilla as Queen/Regina. The evil looks she gives are quite believable.
  • Once upon a show!

One of the best shows I've watched. A very good and interesting first season and a great second season so far! I hope they will keep up the good work!
  • Good, but could be better

It is a good story. Acting isn't laways that good though, and the fight scenes could use some work. I've seen a few fight scenes where you can clearly see it's a phantom punch.
  • Love on first sight...

When I first saw it I fell in love. It's amazing how one show can capture you. Good work.
  • Mah Mind is a boggling!

I am really enjoying OUAT this season, excited to see whats to come :)
  • amazing ...

just amazing brilliant show ... the story is too good .. and the 2nd season is even more good than the first
1 2 3 4 5 6