Once Upon a Time

Sunday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Oct 23, 2011 Returning Fall 2014

Gislef

Once Upon a Time Fan Reviews page 5 of 6

• An amazing show

This TV Show is probably the second best that ABC has ever had... it is so interesting, the actors are amazing and the visual effects used to build the fantasy world of the show are made with such quality... it is all amazing. I hope this show will not get canceled any time soon, because i am sure it has many interesting things to show it's viewers... i really am looking forward to the next episode and of course expect the epic season finale... and i guess it will be quite awesome as the rest of this incredible show.
  • fairy tales work everytime!

This show is unbelievable. Never expected that when I started to watch it and now I can't wait for the next episode!!!
  • Great episode!

SPOILER ALERT!!

This was a very good episode of Once upon a time. The story of how the queen became evil was interesting, even though it was rather predictable of how it was going to play out. Damn, the girl who played young Snow White is talented! She clearly memorized and learned Mary Margareths maneourisms and how she talked, it blew my mind!

But i do have one question: why the hell do Emma get her hopes up when she tries to take down the queen? From seconds even before she found the broken shovel I knew that the Queen was going to switch it out before they came back. I have had much respect for the Emma-character, actually she is one of the few main female characters I love in TV-shows. But in this episode she was stupid. And it's weird how she doesn't know that the reporter was lying? Isn't her superpower knowing when people are lying? But this didn't make the episode much worse. This show is getting better and better!
  • Great Show

I love the whole magical mystery thing... the world needs more of that! It's so much better than lost, as with that everyone was trying to find the actual reason behind everything whereas with this the writers have leeway to do pretty much anything. I love the way they're taking the story... slow.. but not too slow... revealing just enough with each episode. I love mystery and wondering what everything is about. Great show.. PLEASE keep it going for at least 9 seasons :) !!! I don't ask for much!
  • Completely LOVE this show!

I have been so intrigued with this show ever since the first episode. I cannot believe that ABC has left it on the air this long. Typically when a show is this great they cancel it before you can even get this involved. The characters are so engaging and the storyline is amazing. It is an outlook on the old faerie tales that I never thought of before and not to be cliche but it is extremely charming.

I am not a big Jennifer Morrison fan, as a matter of fact until this show I really disliked her a lot but this show is so good that I even enjoy her character. It does have a great cast but most of the time I am so enthralled with the story and plot that I do not think the cast would matter at this point. The story is THAT good. I really will be devastated if ABC does not keep up with this show.
  • An AMAZING tv-show

"Once upon a time" it's maybe one of the best tv-shows made lately.

The storyline is so well done and the characters are awesome.

The combination of reality and fairytale is amazing !

I love this show and i really hope that it will have a good end, not being cancel as other good tv-shows.
  • once upon a time is a must watch..

once upon a time totally caught me off guard.i've been putting off watching the show for a few months but finally got around to it last night at 3am.

i was able to watch the first two episodes and i must say the show is brilliant,the blend of fairytale and reality is superb.The writers have crafted another masterpiece after the excellence of lost.Not only does this show ooze potential but also the characters and special effects are not bad at all.

p.s a lil bit cheesy lol
  • I BEG ABC NOT TO EVER CANCEL THIS ONE

i luv this show with all my heart, the same goes for my friends and family.....if ABC should ever cancel the show at all, it will hurt a lot of people.
  • PERFECTION

love this show. one of the most amazing i've seen since Lost finished airing go figure maybe because the writers are the best??? who knew.
  • almost makes up for cancelling legend of the seeker...

jus brilliantly incorporated fairy tales with reality...a definite must watch! if ABC cancels this i am done with em...still not over their cancelling of the legend of the seeker!
  • We love this show.

This show combines great writing, great acting, and a great concept. It's fairy tales for adults and regardless what you might think, it just works, through and through.
  • This is a wonderfull show, dont miss it!

This is a wonderful show, don't miss it! Good script, good actors,.....is been a long time that I enjoyed a show like that. I love the intrepid Snow white and the amazing and scary evil queen, not to mention the talented kid that plays Henry..

• Once Upon, twists that entertain the faint hearted.

It's more than imagination that keeps me coming back, it's the heart of the story! I am elderly and like to be entertained out of 'my world', for it is too scary out there! So the fantasy of imagination, even tho' scary, entertains and gives far more to those who are afraid to go to a store at night. Keep 'em coming, you folks are doing a lot of good in my world.
  • Love and Happy Endings

Love the show!!!! that everyone can have a happy ending and love is the greatest magic of all is needed more in this world. love the twist of the expanded fairy tale stories keep it up just wish you hadn't killed off the sheriff
  • Creative new show is spellbinding!

I love the creativity of the writers in this show. The acting, story lines, costumes and sets from two different worlds, action, and character development keep me coming back for every episode. There is so much potential for this show, it could go on forever and I hope it does.
  • LOVE IT!!!

So good! the whole cast is so great, and the stories are very well written. Love it!
  • Once Upon a Time...

... there was a series which was a very good series about fairy tales. I have to say that I really love this series. From the beggining this series has caught my eye, not only because it has a really cool story, but it also has an awesome cast.

It was interesting to see a series in which all of the characters from the fairy tales would not know about their true identity. But, I'm afraid that in time we will get fed up of the story because once they find out that the Mayor is actually Queen Grimhilde from Snow White, there will probably not be much more to find out about (I hope I'm wrong about it). 10 out of 10.
  • Loving It

Loving it so much, It's interesting and unique. Putting all the characters together makes it better and showing how they all seem to fit together helps make the show. Rumpelstiltskin/Mr.Gold is the most fascinating character on TV for a long time. Only thing else I could ask is to have more of him!

Has even made me get the book of Old Fairy Tales...(Grimm Tales)
  • What a nice show!!!!!

This is really great show..and loving it.....the idea is brilliant and putting them all together...makes one heck of show.....and love ginnifer goodwind!!!
  • Still Great

I love this show! I am totally hooked on it! Granted I have to watch it on the ABC player the next day, I don't have cable right now. But the premise of this show is wonderful and as they say it's had me since hello!
  • awesome

best show on tv NOW
  • Good Twist

I absolutely enjoy watching the show. The show puts a good twist on the childhood fairy tales. I didn't think I'd be hooked to the show, but I am. After watching 7 episodes, by far Robert Carlyle personifies "Ruplestiltskin/Mr. Gold" really, really well.
  • I'Ve Been Waiting

i have been waiting for a show to be mysterious and with imagination i love this show the writer of thiis show is very creative not in a mill yrs i would though of a good show very creative its the best show every on tv now in these days vampire diaries my ass it not even good but this show is different this show rules
  • Once upon my DREAM show!

As a southern boy who longed for creativity and self acceptance, I find this show uplifting and visually stunning. As a child i lived in my own fairytale utopia and was amazed to learn of Once upon a time. Midway through season 1 we already see an array of familial characters and scenarios. Some may think that this show is a replica of already loved classics but i find it appealing to watch them inner twine beloved tales with modern entertainment factors. From a wide array of new actors (who all fit their roles to a T) , to the innovative re-tellings of worldwide stories I have to say that this show is destined to reach new plateaus in television, PROVIDED they can garner a wide enough fan base to maintain prime television real estate. I LOVE IT.
  • I can't believe I didn't watch it sooner!

This show is amazing! I love it to bits and I think the cast has lots of chemistry. It's refreshing and not cheesy! I'm glad I discovered it while on break! <3

The way the story flows together just blows me away with the great/clever writing! I'm so on board with this one.
  • Happily Ever After

I had been waiting on a show to hook me ever since Smallville left and Supernatural became slow and crap (though it's picking up). I checked out Grimm and this show and they aren't even in the same league. I thought this would be just as bad as Grimm, but instantly I was in love with this show, it's concept and it's characters.

It is so good in fact that I fully expect it to be cancelled by the idiotic execs that seem to frown on original concepts and a fan base.
  • This is the real deal, accept that it's about fairy tales ;-)

Wow, this show is so creative. I am amazed by the characters and there double roles. They are doing a great job with making a show so unrealistic feal so realistic. You don't understand that Emma doesn't believe the fairy tales are real, once you notice that you DO believe. Sometimes I remember that the writers might end this tv show with an episode that reveales how Henry made everything up and it was ALL his imagination. But you feel that that is not possible, because the people live the stories and they remember things from their other live.

See how easily you get pulled into this fairy tale? Love everything about it. It only gets a 9 because the special effects make me laugh a lot (I don't mind it but it is the only thing that puls me out of the show and gets me back to sanity, so maybe it is better it stays this way!).

I'd recommend it to anyone. I also think the actors are doing a great job, especialy rumpelstilskin, wow!
  • Can't wait for the next episode.

What an excellent show. It's been a long time since I have actually been involved in a show and this is the one. The visual effects are stunning; the acting is believable; and the story line is engrossing. All in all, it is a hit.
  • i hope

i hope they cancel it i love it so much i
  • My new favorite show, and as far as I'm concerned, the new Lost.

I can honestly say I haven't "felt" this way towards a TV show since Lost.
    After it was obvious Lost was a huge cult hit, many shows tried to jump on the bandwagon. Invasion, The Nine, Flash Forward, The Event, just to name a few. While these shows weren't necessarily bad on their own, they just felt "hollow" compared to Lost. Like they were either lacking something, or trying too hard to emulate Lost.

Then along comes Once Upon A Time, and I think it hit the nail square on the head.
    Like Lost, this show is at its heart a character drama more than anything else. Add in some phenomenal story telling, a dash of mystery, a pinch of action, and sprinkle with some fantasy/sci-fi..... and you have the recipe for another winner.

Thank you mister Horowitz. I just finally got over Lost, now I have to go through this crap again. ;)

1 2 3 4 5 6