Once Upon a Time

Sunday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Oct 23, 2011 In Season

Gislef

Once Upon a Time Fan Reviews (163)

• Renewal, pretty please?

Please get this show renewed! I love this show!
  • i love this searies very much

I really loooooooooooove this Series and hope it will have season 4
  • I love a good fairy tale!

This so is so fun to get immersed in! I don't believe it will last 2 more seasons though.
  • Pretty slick / Long term vision of plots

Season 3 mid review:

I like the way the show is structured. It is interesting to see how they weave the fairy tales into this story line. Rumple's Dad is Peter Pan.. Who would have thought? There are of course a few loopholes, for example, why does Neil have go regress into the curse when he was brought to this world before ithe curse started? After all, Henry wouldn't be Henry without Emma and Neil mating. Well anyways, seems that it might just be they have their memories after all, since Hook came back to NYC.

Rumple and his Dad dissapeared (allegedly died) in Storybrooke. Will the breaking of the curse restore them? Who knows..

The break in the season seems too darn long too me.

--------

Ok, I've watched both seasons in 1 week, and yes, thank you for the ability to get shows online.

First season was great and ended on a nice cliffhanger. Second season was actually pretty slick, especially the ending.

Obviously, Peter Pan is going to be the threat in Season 3, part 1, it makes sense, he's the big bad of NeverLand.

Now, I've read some of the reviews here, and some people think that Season 2 didn't make any sense. Well, I disagree with that.

Basically, as we are talking about alternate worlds, which is really what this is all about and the power of magic vs science. And it's all done based on so called fairy tales. Nothing wrong with that.

Furthermore there is dimension to the characters, and that's refreshing. A lot of nuance.

For those of you who pine for Regina and her character development, well the show is about much more than the Evil Queen.

In the end, she's a pawn, let's face it. But character development there has been.

There is providence and fate intertwining with Rumpelstiltskin rather large manipulation of events, all geared towards getting back his son.

The show is going somewhere and it's hard to predict where, and that's refreshing.

For the most part, there has been a lot of interesting twists and a lot of unexpected development in the show.

Nothing wrong with that.

I'm just wondering if there will be a clean ending at some point. Maybe in 3 or 4 seasons from now.

Henry seems to be way much more than he seems in many ways. Why would Peter Pan be seeking him?

Is Peter Pan also working for someone else? Based on the patterns I've seen, I would NOT be surprised.

Anyways, looking forward to the 3rd season, it's going to be a long summer........
  • Why I don't dislike Henry!!

I know there will be many who want to beat me with a stick - but I do actually like Henry. I think the writers need to give Jarrad better scripts to work with - but I think those last couple of episodes of Season 3, have proven the kid can act.

I was bawling on " You're not a villain, you're my mum".. OMG

Henry is the catalyst - for everything...

And he was Rumple's undoing - if he had not brought Emma to Storybrook, the curse would not have been broken and Rumple would not have had to deal with Pan... eventually.

I like that the writers are always setting things up for the next chapter. The writers obviously have a long-term vision.

Bring on March

• once upon a time

This show is awesome! The storyline is always packed with things to keep you guessing more.
  • You never dissappoint! Love this show!!!

Our family watches this show together and we love trying to guess what will happen next. I predict that Neil/Bay is actually Hook's son and the heart of the truest believer isn't going to work. Rump will be upset but he's in a box so who cares! Good show. Keep it up. Don't change anything.

Well, after this last episode, it still seems that Hook could be Neil's father but looking forward to the next season to see how this all pans out. Please don't use this show to market your Disney park. It will be too obvious and a turn off for the true adult viewers. Stay creative and interesting and you have our view. Can't wait for March!!
  • I Wouldn't Change a Thing

It is remarkably clever how the writers managed to weave a coherent plot that I consider both classy and entertaining, I never thought that the initial proposition of the show would yield such a fantastic result, and watching all the chapters at once provides a view of how beautifully made this show really is, I suggest that people should watch it more in detail before posting negative things about this show. Many years from now this show will be viewed as an all time classic, with beautiful photography direction and all the ingredients to make this show really unforgettable.
  • Always a sucker for fairytales and fantasy

And this is absolutely no exception. I haven't watched the 3rd season yet (waiting for it to air on TV), but this show had me at hello, or the first few minutes of the 1st season pilot. I don't care if the writers backtracked the slightest bit in some of the 1st season episodes and most of the 2nd season, I'm simply unable to have the tiniest of bad opinions on a show this entertaining. Thank god it's being written by the Lost crew, because we'll be seeing a lot more of this modern wonder for seasons to come. They can finance it as well as certainly keep writing it, as long as some other misfortune doesn't ail it.

The dialogues, especially the dramatic and revealing ones like what happens in conversations between Regina and Rumple most of the time is pure gold (no pun intended). You can feel the tension sky-rocketing because of how messed up everything in the Fairytale World is on first glance, yet when it all comes to its place through multiple revelations it's amazing how they managed to entangle every single fairytale character in one show and have it all make sense in its own special way (faithful to the original fairytales and yet warped just enough to surprise you).

I get that people can be disappointed in where something in the show might be headed if it contradicts their own personal view of it, but for the love of god quit bitching about the show so excessively because I know for SURE none of you would be able to do half of what the writers managed to do. They have many things to worry about already and can't please everyone. They're doing their job tremendously well and the magical aspects of the show are what's absolutely worth still watching for.

I really can't wait to see more. I need lots more of this amazing show.
  • A Dazzling Series

Once upon a Time is one of those shows that keeps one on edge and anticipating the next episode.
  • Once upon a time...

For title! I love the about all the fairytale characters who are trapped in the real world because of the evil is evil but I like Parilla who plays the evil queen plays her part very well!I think it's tv show with so far most of the fairytale characters in only saw

7 episodes yet and I already love it!
  • BEST SHOW EVER

Title says it all
  • Can't wait for season 3

I can't wait till season 3!!!! I also want to see the Alice in Wonderland version!
  • Fantastic Show!! Love it!!

Great casting, writing, and Acting. I also think the costumes and special effects are defiantly movie All around Amazing!
  • I HATE fOX TV but LOVE Once Upon A Time.

I cant believe its on a break AGAIN!!!!!! OMG why do they keep doing this to us??????????

• Once Upon a Time is best !!!

It's my favorite series, and I love it.
  • Henry Mills Char

Hi, Henry. How are you sweety. I just wanted to let you know that I'm your fan and that you are doing a great, great job. If it wasn't for you in the story I wouldn't be watching the show with my kids. You are also the main important part of the show. You are the smartest of them all, you're always trying to help everyone to keep everybody safe from being harm in anyway, and that's why you are very important in the story. You are also very smart and brave. You are a good example to my kids. I wish you were my kid. Don't never let anyone tell you any difference. You are a very special boy and god bless your parents for doing a great job of raising you. bye sweety.
  • Wonderful Series!

This Fairy Tale keeps you on the edge of your seat, I love the characters and how they meld fantasy and reality.
  • Cleverly done!

Its a fantastic show! :)
  • Once Upon A Time

i love this show.
  • OUAT best serie !

I looooove so much !!
  • Best Series Ever !!!!

OMG !! I looooooooooooove this Fairy Tale so much ~~~ Cant wait to see episode 10 :"> :"> ~~~ Thank you for a wonderful show and keep up the great job !!!
  • <3 OUAT

Best series on TV!
  • Love the fairy tales ...

Best fairy tale ever on TV .
  • stuck and waiting for more

I am normally not a person who would sit and watch shows like this, however from the pilot back in October. I have not been able to miss a single show, it has caught my attention and I am stuck. This is an amazing show and I can't wait for the next episode. Thank you for a wonderful show and keep up the great job.
  • It is so Magical

I would just like to say ONCE UPON A TIME is the best TV Show of our time. It is magical and suprises me all the time. Every single actor is fantastic keep up the good work.
  • Enchanting

This show is great and has a wide variety of characteristics that a show should have. It is happy, sad, loving, dangerous, adventurous, and more. My favorite character is currently the evil queen because I love how she is not just plain evil and there is a past to her and a reason why she is the way she is. She has a very interesting background as do the rest of the characters
  • Enjoyable

I love this show so much. It combined with fairy tales stories that we usually knew them since we are young. This is the best show i have ever watched. Hope the next episodes will bring more surprise to viewers. I am so excited!!!
  • So good...

Great show, interesting storylines, great acting! Currently my my fave television show!
  • Amazing