Once Upon a Time

Selfless, Brave and True

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 24, 2013 on ABC

7.6
  • sjees

what is up with all the breaks between episodes now we have to sit it out till next month??

you dont do stuff like that when you are at episode 19 sjees
  • WTF was that?

This was ten times worst than the worst episode of LOST. Seriously.
  • Didn't care for it

I do love this show, but I didn't love this episode. I don't like the fact that they keep killing off liked characters and bring in new ones such as Owen and Tamara. Why couldn't August have stayed a grown up, whey did he have to go back to being a child, and possibly reliving all his stupid mistakes. Why couldn't he have gone on as a new and enlightened grown-up with the ability to help his aging father. And don't even get me started on the whole Henry story that appears to have been dropped. Gold used to say he "found" him for Regina, didn't he know it was his grandson. And where is Cinderella, did her prince charming remember who he was, last I remember he was wandering in the woods after she crashed the car trying to go to Boston. Maybe I need to go back and revisit some of the previous seasons in this break and brush up on the story lines. Because I'm more confused than enchanted at the moment. Not to mention no Gold, Hook or Regina this episode. Not the writers best effort in my opinion.
  • Nosedive...

I loved this episode... Besides the fact that yet again they have removed one of a short list of characters that have any semblance of attractiveness about them. Of course i'm happy that Pinocchio can be happy again, but still...
  • Selfless, Brave and True

Selfless, Brave and True was a superb episode of Once Upon a Time. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of action, drama and intrigue. The character development wad awesome and the plot progression was exciting snd very entertaining. It was crazy seeing how certain things tied together. I liked how everything played out and look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Breathtaking!

Every week I watch Once Upon A Time and I am blown away. Every week I think it can't get any better than the flawless scenes we have just seen. And yet every time I come back a week later, it DOES get better!

The storyline of this show is the most superb I have ever seen! It is right up there as one of my favourite shows ever, adn with episodes like this, it is not hard to see why.

I have really been hoping that we would see August again at some point, and this episode showcased an interesting series of events.

What is up with this Tamara girl! I never expected to see her featured so prominently! It is absolutely spectacular what they've done with her character! I am extremely curious to find out more!

Then there is the interesting scenes with REgina and Mendell. Interesting developments there, and I wonder what they will do.

I'm kinda loving the whole Evil Snow White thing! :P

And then I found out that we have to wait almost a whole month for another episode! I don't think I'll be able to wait that long!
Fall