Once Upon a Time

Snow Falls

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 06, 2011 on ABC

• ahhhh.... LOVED this episode!

This episode was absolutely amazing. The show is amazing! Even though we are only 3 episodes in, I have been a fan of the Snow White/Prince Charming characters since the first episode, and learning about how they met and seeing John Doe/Prince Charming wake up was literally an awesome moment. In the first episode, I actually really thought that he had died when he was stabbed so seeing him in a coma was a great feeling, so seeing him wake up from a coma was even greater.

I don't know what to say, the episode was the greatest out of the 3 we have seen. I am really looking forward to the progression of those two. TV shows really get to my emotions sometimes. I am such a girl. LOL. I was actually feeling upset when we saw that one girl say she was John Doe's wife. I felt like screaming at the tv saying no....Snow white is.

As for the other characters, Regina is evil. haha. Her real life self is basically just really moody/nasty real life person you see in your everyday life. Rumplestilskin, i can't really figure him out. I can't figure out if he is good or bad. Maybe he just has his own separate plan of his own. I guess we will just have to wait and see. One week is just too long!! haha.