Once Upon a Time

Tallahassee

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 04, 2012 on ABC

• Like the new format

I really like the new format of focusing on only a few characters at a time. The last season with everyone getting a scene or two seemed too scattered to really get into anything serious. Now we see whole arcs and the story lines seem to actually make progress, albeit only for those couple characters.

I would like to see more of Regina and Gold though. They are such amazing actors.

I really liked this episode, gave us a few answers and moved things along, and added a couple more questions. Like knowing the significance of the "broken" postcard. Liked knowing that Henry's father may not have really been such an evil monster like Emma made him out to be. I think we will see more of him in the future. I can't believe they would let him know the curse was broken and where she was without him making an appearance in Storeybrook at some point.

We now know that August was manipulating things behind the scenes, none of this was "by chance". Just wonder what else he's done that he's not proud of?

The weird dreams of both Aurora and Henry right before a Red Riding Hood focused episode. Hope she doesn't terrorize Henry as the wolf.
ABC