Once Upon a Time

That Still Small Voice

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 27, 2011 on ABC

• Anyone notice these things???

Well, maybe Jiminy is the next to go, but I don't think so. The blue fairy told him he would be alive as long as Gepetto/ Marco was alive.

Did you notice Emma's baby blanket (the one Prince Charming / Snow White wrapped her in after her birth to put her in the magical tree) was unpacked at Mary Margaret's house?/???? (it's in the background).

Also, notice Snow White's wedding dress; it has a lot of "feathers" on it ; kind of like a SWAN as in Emily Swan.

And, Rumplestiltskin is involved in every deal, but Listen to what he says to SW/ PC in the episode where he tells them to put get the baby away. to parapharase: that thing inside you is OUR only hope. She will come back on her 28th birthday to save US all" I don't know if there is good in Rumplestiltskin, but he certainly makes people thinks about what what's important to them and what they are willing to give up sacrifice to get it. He never asked for wealth in his deals (except the last deal with Regina, but even then his real deal is that she has to do whatever he says if he says please), the person pays with something that is of great personal value. It begs the question to me, how far would you go to get what you really want?? It's kind of what Rumpeltstiltskin is asking. My question is what is he going to do with all that in the end.

And what becomes of Henry???? on the subject of Henry, I'm tired of people dogging this little boy actor. He's cute. He reminds me of my 10 yr old son.