Once Upon a Time

The Cricket Game

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 06, 2013 on ABC

• the cricket game

i loved this episode but though i felt sorry for regina i hated the charming in this episode
  • The Cricket Game

All I can say is that I really felt sorry for Regina. Can't wait till the next episode.
  • The Cricket Game

The Cricket Game was a fantastic and awesome episode of Once Upon a Time. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of siginificant character depth and development along with nicely paced plot progression. It was great to see the past and how it corrolated with the present. Cora weaves a web to destroy Regina's life while Hook waits to learn more about his own target. Regina showed promise in trying to change until all proof supposedly showed her committing an awful crime. It was cool how every thing played out and seeing the various characters. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Magic always comes to a price....

and I am really looking forward what price Cora has to pay! Or is she the special exception?

As usual Archibald will be recovered and everyone is happy, but I think that somehow somebody has to be killed, otherwise the audience will always know that there is a happy end!

Apart from this, still a good episode ;-)
  • Becoming too farfetched, dearie?

This episode was fantastic. That is, until the end. I was on the edge of my seat when I saw how Cora was manipulating everyone in Storybrooke, and they have no idea she is there. There was powerful characterization, and we see a few different sides to Regina, as well as a more vulnerable Emma. Had they ended the episode with Cora and Hook talking (without any more surprises), it may have been the best episode to date (or at least one of them). Unfortunately (spoiler alert), Cora takes Hook into the boat to show him that the "cricket" is still alive, and she just used someone's body to make it look like Regina killed him. Huh? Did Cora manufacture the setting when she had never been there before? Who could have possibly been at the cricket's house at that hour, when we have never seen anyone else there before living there? How could the actual person's body not be revealed upon being killed? If it was a different person, why did Pongo act like it was the cricket when it apparently wasn't the cricket? Pongo was able to sense that it wasn't Regina, but not know his own master? The show isn't lost, but they really need to explain all the details of how Cora made it look like Regina killed the Cricket, and who it was that she actually killed. The end was a huge disappointment, but the show can still redeem itself.
  • This is just too good to be true!

This episode is just an absolutely flawless continuation to a brilliant storyline from before the break. The plot of this episode was laid out to perfection - one of the most unbelievable and exciting plots I have seen ever, and not just for this show - it was downright incredible!

So many phenomenal developments - I don't want to spol anything - but I just love Regina more and more with each passing episode.

I really enjoyed this episode - absolutely immaculate and flawless. This show is too good to be true! I can't wait for the next one!
  • Strange Land Changes Rock Me Out

The change from Story Book Land Portal To a Clean , Life in The B Big City Portal is strange enough to believe your right there with Rumpelstiltskin and Gang. My brain rocks through the changes real well. I sometimes got to believe I was in the land with them. I read Rumpelstiltskin as a kid, and the story is from Germany in 1812. Not quite llike the book I read in 1960, and I'm not that old yet ,only 61. But when my two girls, 12 and 10 years old got me watching the night before, it brought me right in with them. I'd really give it a 10 but just can;t do that really on my first