Once Upon a Time

The Evil Queen

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 28, 2013 on ABC

• Are you kidding me?

What the hell was wrong with people when they were writing these reviews and scoring the episode? How could anyone like this abysmal storyline with Tamara and whats-his-name-bald-ugly-face. A "SCIENTIFIC" bracelet that blocks magic? This is a joke right? The last 5-6 episodes of the 2nd season have probably the worst story arc I've seen in any TV show. Especially after such an interesting first half of the season this is too painful to watch.
  • The Evil Queen

The Evil Queen was an awesome character building episode of Once Upon a Time for Regina and others. The story picks up with various characters moving towards different goals but all intersect or interconnect smehow it seems. It was great seeing more of Regina's past. Mary Margeret and David discover a terrible deed with leroy while Tamara and Greg reveal themselves. I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!!!!!!

• Long Live The Evil Queen!

This episode was magnificient, the encounter between snow and regina was so amazing and i love to see our dear captain get in trouble (again). The scenes of Emma and Henry were so cute and funny, i love to see them together it make me smile. But now i am worried because Tamara and Greg are taking everything outside down!!!! I am dying to see what is next for us Once!!!! :)
  • Stunning!

This was a breathtaking episode of OUaT centered around Regina in particular. The events from the past were interesting but it was definitely the events of the present that made the episode memorabel!

This power couple of Mande l and Tamara is spectacular! They are really shaking things up! I thought it was great! I also thought Hook was playing Regina the whole itime. It was a great plan nonetheless.

The ending of the episode was spectacular with a couple of huge developments!

I just can't wait for the last two episodes of the season!