Once Upon a Time

The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 11, 2011 on ABC

• The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

The Heart is a Lonely Hunter was a perfect episode of Once Upon A Time and I really enjoyed watching this episode because we finally find out for sure who Graham really is, and it was great to see his back story. This episode had all of the drama and intrigue as well as emotional scenes that make the show fun to watch and so enticing, and the actors were perfect in their roles. I love the format of story telling and how the editing was done in this episode. We learn so much more about the characters, and Emma's ability to break the curse has new implications as Graham remembers his real past. It also was interesting to see Regina crush his heart in the end, which also implies that she does in fact know what is going on with the curse etc... which was cool. I almost felt bad for Regina in this episode, as she thinks Emma is taking every thing from her, and in essence she is, but not intentionally. I love the character development in this episode and I certainly look forward to watching the next episode. This series has gone from good, to great and really has me captivated!!!!!!!!!