Once Upon a Time

The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 11, 2011 on ABC

• A heartbreaking episode. Period.

Usually I'd put a recap on here but all I can think of is poor Graham! I totally wanted him to live, even though I knew he was the Storybrooke character leaving. Maybe they can fix it so he can come back if they break the spell.

But I couldn't believe that Regina (the Evil Queen) was mad at Snow White because sherevealeda secret. Really? That's why your so mad at her and everyone else? Because she didn't keep a secret? That sounds pretty stupid and petty to me.

The only other question I have is, does Mr. Gold remember the other life? It seems likeevery timeone of the characters finds something out about the other world, he's always there to either help or hinder. I think while his actions benefit the Queen, sometimes he tries pointing the characters in the opposite direction. Like he secretly wants to get back to Fairy Tale Land, but can't directly go against the Queen.

But poor Graham. To remember the other world, get Emma to pull down her wall for him and give him a chance, and then die, that just sucked big time. Hopefully they think of some way to bring him back, to make it like he didn't die and can somehow get his heart back before she crushed it again.