Once Upon a Time

The Miller's Daughter

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 10, 2013 on ABC

• Totally anticlimactic

After all season of showing us what an evil b*tch Cora is, THAT'S how they kill her of? Of all the possible outcomes I had in my head, none where so anticlimactic as this one. Instead of an epic final battle, again we get a sobbing drama full of regret. Cora HAD to die, why would anyone ever feel sorry for her? She was a complete and utter b*itch!
  • More questions, and nice character development

I loved seeing some of Cora's beginnings, but just to make sure I've made the correct connections. Wasn't the snotty girl that tripped Cora named Eva, and isn't Snow's mother Eva? I know they don't usually recycle character names, so I'm more curious how Snow's mother got to become such a serene and humble queen. She did teach Snow humility in the last episode, but this Eva is a total brat.

Also, a little curious as to the timeline, wasn't Rumple teaching Cora his dark magic when Regina was around, so Rumple didn't dump her butt when she dropped him for the king??? Or was that Regina he taught, and if so why did he teach Regina anything after her mother treated him so badly?

I love this show but it makes me crazy with the answering two questions and presenting three more? Guess that's why I keep watching. :)
  • Spectacular!

Wow! I honestly am speechless right about now! I don't know where to begin! So much happened in this spectacular episode and such huge developments will undoubtedly have huge consequences next time.

That look on Regina's face at the very end was pure venom. Ice cold. World War Three is coming.

Can't believe what Snow did! Can't wait t o see the repercussions of it!

So much brilliant stuff is going on!!!
  • What goes areound comes around.

Nicely done. Cora attraction to the dark side causes her to give up her heart.

Also, isn't it ironic that Cora gets done in by the candle she gave to Snow.

And now Regina is fired up into the vengeful person she once was.
  • Well done!

Loved this episode! Was so great to see Rose McGowan in here - she did a great job of portraying the young (ish) Cora. I have to admit I'm a sucker for a story line like this, and was VERY hopeful Rumpelstiltskin didn't loose his Dark One mojo. I really enjoy his character. Needless to say, moving forward I am sure Regina will find herself once again, and you can sort of see where its going to end up going with her character. The poor thing :( haha
  • Best episode so far!

Spoiler Alert!

Loved the background on Cora, it was overdue to introduce her way into darkness.

Still hoped that rumpel is Reginas father, so whole Storybrooke would be one happy family^^

Nevertheless, I am really looking forward what happens to Regina now ;)
  • The Miller's Daughter

The Miller's Daughter was a spectacular episode of Once Upon a Time. I really enjoyed watching because the story was engaging, full of drama and intrigue. There was some great character development and plot progression. I liked how everything played out and certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!!
  • Grimms' Fairy Tale Lover

Alright,the story of Rumplestiltskin,the whoel straw into gold and with a favorite charmed actress,Rose was wondering if they would put her in this show.