Once Upon a Time

The Return

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2012 on ABC

• Meh, some answers and good character development though.

I don't know... much like Revenge latest, it was sort of a mixed episode.

- Okay, so they finally gave us some answers: how did they pull off the whole Katherine thing and why did Rumple created the curse.

- Emma, is slowly improving a bit as a character. I laughed so much when August said that it was difficult convincing her of the curse.... you think?! It is kind of sad that she's supposed to be the savior.

- Did anyone really buy Emma's threat? I mean, isn't this like fourth time in the show that she threatens Regina and ends up pretty much the same.

- The episode was sort of boring for me.... I'm also still pissed that the creators lied when they said that they were going to reveal who August was in this episode. I always thought he might have been Bae or Pinnochio.... now I'm going with the second one ( I mean remember the leg thing?)

- Oh my God.... Lily was so right! I finally noticed the whole dialogue thing, the whole scene with MM and David was so cheesy, it was almost like a telenovela. Besides, they're acting was kind of off.

- I don't know but somewhere in my head, I never truly believed that August was Bae.... it was just too predictable for me.

- I was little bit disappointed that they didn't show some scenes of Kathryn being tortured or locked up. Now that would have been fun.... I mean c'mon off-screen? Where's the fun in that? Hopefully they'll show that she is suffering post traumatic disorder or something and tries to kill Henry.

- Only three episodes left... I really hope they deliver!