Once Upon a Time

The Stranger

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 29, 2012 on ABC

• The Stranger

The Stranger was a perfect episode of Once Upon a Time because it was hilarious to see it open with Henry at Granny's Diner sipping from a coffee mug reading the Fairy Tale book, we learn much more about August and who he is, and Emma decides to fight for Henry. There were a few cheesy moments, drawn out scenes with Regina and David, retold story lines from different perspectives and a spectacular ending amongst other incredible things. I really feel that the series is picking up the pace as the Fairy Tale world is seeming more real and brought up more often every episode. I loved the story of August and the Fairy Tale scenes. I believe the Blue Fairy has a bigger role in the series than we know at this point. I wonder if Fairies were outside the reach of the curse as their Magic is usually much different than any other source. Gepetto was awesome and full of passion, and Tony is a great actor, among all the others but this was definitely his episode for this season! What Emma did in the end after learning the truth about August and how they were connected was awesome and left me on the edge of my seat wanting more! I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!