Once Upon a Time

The Thing You Love Most

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 30, 2011 on ABC

• A little slower than the Pilot

Okay, first of all, Kristin Bauer as Malifecent was really good. I hope we'll get to see more of Malifecent, as she is my favorite Disney villain.

Regina tries everything to get Emma to leave Storybrooke. Seeing that she is the Mayor and everybody, including the Sheriff (Jamie Dornan) seems to be doing everything for her, she gets Emma arrested.

But Mary Margaret bails her out and then Emma shows Regina her real face.

So Emma decides to stay in Storybrooke, and funnily enough time finally started to move forward, as it was frozen before.

It seems that Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin (a fantastic Robert Carlyle) knows who he is, at least it seems that way in the conversation he and Regina have at the end of the episode.

Emma tells Henry she believes him and they need to start working against Regina, but it's quite clear that she doesn't believe, and she just tries to bond with her son.

But as Henry said in this episode, ''I know the Hero never believes at first, if they did, it wouldn't be a very good story.''

I also thought the conversation between Emma and Mary Margaret was cute, especially when Mary said that she has a feeling they know each other. :D

Back in fairy tale land the EQ is preparing the curse to end all happiness, and Rumpelstilskin tells her, that she needs the heart of the thing she loves most.

She kills her father, which just shows she'll stop at nothing to make her evil plans happen.

The name of the EQ's father also makes me believe Regina knows who she is, cause her father's name was Henry, just like her adopted son.

Overall this was a slower episode, but I guess it's important to tell the story properly, and the show is just so unique, I can't wait to watch the rest.