Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

And They Lived...

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 03, 2014 on ABC

• Impeccable! Flawless! Gripping! Fitting! Simply perfetcion and there are not enough superlatives to describe it.

Very devastated that there is no second season of OUATIW. This show has been - without a farction of a doubt - my favourite hour of television for the last six months or so. I enjoyed it more than OUAT at times (not saying OUAT is anything but stellar of course) and I enjoyed it more than now every show I can think of. It was simply perfect for me.

I am glad that we did finish off with answers. It was a very fitting finale. Everything worked out as it should. I absolutely love Jafar's fate - so fitting, it was poetic! The Red Queen was stunning at the wedding scene, and her character - in such a short period of time - got a redemption arc to rival even that of Regina's from OUAT.

There was nothing I would change about this episode. It was simply perfection. I loved every minute, and I loved every minute of the 12 episodes before this also.

I know for sure I will be seeing these 13 episodes at least several hundreed more times throughout my lifetime - will be buying the DVD whenever they release it. I just loved everything about this show, and I will relive it often.

And so it is with much sadness that I write the last words of my OUATIW reviews! But in doing so, I hope some or all of these characters make an appearance in Storybrooke one way or another. I would love to see Emma Rigbye again in particular - the Red Queen was one of my favourite characters on any show ever.

That's all for now - the curtains fall and the lights are out, but I will never forget our time in Wonderland, where - as we know - truley anything is possible. :)