Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

Down the Rabbit Hole

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 2013 on ABC

7.8
  • Just Awful!

Now I haven't seen OUAT yet despite the constant nagging from my friend so when I saw the preview for Wonderland I figured I would watch that until I could catch up on OUAT but after watching the Series Premiere I don't even know if I want to give this show a chance even with John Lithgow voicing the Rabbit.

First off the CGI in this show is just horrendous I mean a 5 year old could have did a better job for instance the Red Queen's castle looked like a clay figure just lame. Hey creators of Wonderland take a cue from Battlestar Galactica that's how you do CGI on TV. The music is terrible and the acting, OMG just shoot me now, "Oh Cyrus I just met you and this is crazy, I'm from another world, marry me maybe?" Tell me why I should care about Cyrus and Alice relationship when the narrative was so rushed? Just so many things that were an Epic Fail the only redeeming quality was the Victorian Asylum sequence but seriously felt like my IQ dropped a few points after watching this drivel.

Will watch next week just out of curiosity but most likely the vomit that is the CGI in this show will most definitely send me fleeing.

Obviously all 7 people who down voted this review have no idea of what good TV should be cause Wonderland definitely is not, hello look at Lily's review of episode two and the mention of the ratings they were terrible.