Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

The Serpent

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 07, 2013 on ABC

• Kudos to the writers!

What started out as a kinda okay-ish spin off, has become an entity all by itself. Thank to a brilliant script, this episode gives us so much more than what we bargained for! This has been the highlight of this season's beginning, we get to learn more about Jafar, about the Red Queen and about Cyrus. Loved, loved, *loved* this episode's ending, I did not see it coming, and the writing... OH! Beautiful. Stop complaining about Alice! I'm sure now that we'll get to see a deeper, darker side of her soon. AND LIZARD! I already love her.
  • Off with their heads!

This was a really good episode after a two week wait since we found out who Anastasia is! In truth it has been a long wait!

This episode was extremely good, as the Red Queen is put in an interesting position, and Jafar goes all out to ensure that Alice uses her wishes.

There were some really interesting scenes as well as great scenes from the past and we learn about "the serpent", as the title would suggest.

All up, an extremely enjoyable episode! As well as a very good ending! Can't wait to see what they have in store for us next week!