One Life to Live

Ep. #9652

• Evangeline and Cris have a heart to heart. Starr confronts Blair & Spencer. Nash and Antonio still argue over Tess. John & Dr. Crosby talk. Rex disapoints Bo. The hunt for Todd finally comes to a close. This episode is both revealing and explosive. Kudos.

This episode kept me on the edge of my seat. The scenes between Starr, Blair, and Spencer were excellent. Kristen Alderson shined as she gave a riveting performance as Starr Manning. The confrontational scene was excellent. She did not play it as a bratty child who wanted her mommmy, but as a devastated child who could not believe that she was witnessing her mother's total betrayal. She made you want to reach out to her and comfort her and strangle Blair & Spencer at the same time. It's one of the best episodes. Starr became "The Adult" as she tore into Blair and Spencer for their indescretions.

Equally as riveting were the scenes between Cristian and Evangeline as Cris tried to make Evangeline see that it was not worth it to throw her life away, even if she did believe Todd to be innocent. He showed her what a true friend was and she was very poignant when she poured her heart out to him about her beliefs and fears. Both were very moving performances.

Bo made you feel his dilemma as he did what he had to do. You could see his own pain as Todd begged him to believe in his innocence. You felt his anger, yet sadness, as he realized what role his protege Rex played.

Todd brought tears to my eyes as he diligently fought to make the others see that he was innocent. When he was expressing how he felt that John, Bo, and Rex had let him down, you saw a different man from what Llanview believed him to be. You actually want to root for him.

This is an episode that I could watch over. It flows with such great scenes that you really don't want it to end and yet you can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. It's a wonderful example of why I like this soap so well.