One Life to Live Forums

Hulu (ended 2013)

A Tale of Two Gigi's!!!

Who's the person lying in the hospital bed?

Adam_Dicy

[1]Oct 13, 2011
    • level: 88

Today Kim told a rather interesting story to Cutter at how she tracked down Stacy to Llanview after showing her new face(Gigi's) and went to the address of where Jack attempted to lure Shane and found Stacy and Gigi passed out on the floor. I'm beginning to question the identity of the comatose person in Kentucky and don't think it's Stacy but actually Gigi...that would mean that Stacy died of carbon monoxide poisoning and her heart is beating inside Clint not Gigi's since Stacy is a blood relative which would be why it was a match. It's all speculation for now, not sure if this accurate or true.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dawnsdinosaurs

[2]Oct 21, 2011
    • level: 40

Okay here is my take on the whole thing if I remember it all correctly.

Gigi is alive and in the hospital in Kentucky.

1. Clint was tested to be Shane's donor, he was a match. He said that he would have if Stacy hadn't stepped up, if Gigi wasn't a match for Shane she couldn't be a match for Clint.

2. On another board someone said that Stacy wasn't the actual donor. If I remember correctly she was tested and a match but didn't want to do it, then she found out about Mitch and had Fish's friend from the lab help her use Mitch's blood as hers, forcing Gigi to break up with Rex.

Adam_Dicy

[3]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 88
    Dawnsdinosaurs wrote:

Okay here is my take on the whole thing if I remember it all correctly.

Gigi is alive and in the hospital in Kentucky.

1. Clint was tested to be Shane's donor, he was a match. He said that he would have if Stacy hadn't stepped up, if Gigi wasn't a match for Shane she couldn't be a match for Clint.

2. On another board someone said that Stacy wasn't the actual donor. If I remember correctly she was tested and a match but didn't want to do it, then she found out about Mitch and had Fish's friend from the lab help her use Mitch's blood as hers, forcing Gigi to break up with Rex.

GIGI'S ALIVE!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY

I was right about the comatose patient being Gigi and not Stacy.....I like how the writers kept us wanting Rex to have his happily ever after and marry Gigi....and it looks like he might get it after all. The person I'm upset about is Cutter Wentworth I mean my god...he wants Gigi all to himself, what kind of a person does that. Spoilers: I read in the soap opera digest that Viki, Rex and Shane come to the Bon Jour Cafe....and I saw a picture of Gigi(who's still amnesiac) with Viki.