One Life to Live Forums

Hulu (ended 2013)

Stacey is out

charley28

[1]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 66

The girl that is playing Stacey, Crystal Hunt, has ben fired form the show.Here is the link or http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

It is towards the bottem of the page

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[2]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 52
    Well that just stinks. Who's going ot be the new queen B in town now? I don't mean in Dorian terms either. I mean the biggest **** there is.

charley28

[3]Dec 22, 2009
    hmmm who knows.. I'm just glad that she's leaving.. so that probably means her buddy will be going too. I mean she doesn't have anywhere to go now that Stacy is leaving.. i just hope that before she goes that the truth finally comes out and that she says that Oliver is her babies daddy... and then he & Kyle can raise it.

charley28

[4]Feb 19, 2010
    well as you all know if you've been watching.. Stacey is dead.. she drowned. Poor thing.. You think she would have fought just a little bit harder to try to stay afloat. But they're saying that since she just gave birth, that she wasn't strong enough.

this is what i'm thinking.. that she really didn't drown. She actually came up farther down stream. she isn't remembering who she is when she is found and picked up by some stranger who takes care of her until she is better.

SuperTam

[5]Feb 20, 2010
    • level: 19

The story is that not only did viewers not like Stacy, Crystal Hunt never got along with the rest of the cast. But if Stacy were to be recast, who'd play her?

charley28

[6]Feb 20, 2010
    ooh i didn't hear about the cast not liking her.. so if your cast didn't like or get along with someone... why did they keep her.. how long had it been going on???!!

Well I do know that kim left her boots there and someone??? took them.. I would want someone who would be able to act a lot better than Crystal.. I mean she may be a good actress but she sucked at Stacy..

charley28

[7]Mar 2, 2010
    okay well i was half right.. Stacey did turn up down stream & she has all her memories intact.. well wonder why she is back and what is she going to say to Kim? Is she going to steal her baby or just leave it.

charley28

[8]Mar 3, 2010
    okay well maybe Kim's the one that is crazy.. she's dreaming that stacey is alive.. what is up with that.. they should have had it where stacey came in all muckety muck and wet from being in the water