One Life to Live Forums

Hulu (ended 2013)

Who's your daddy??

charley28

[1]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 66

Just wondering what is gonna happen when it's revealed that who is Stacy's baby daddy. Is it Oliver or Schyler. I mean, Stacy took advantage of Oliver while he was drunk & she also drugged Schyler. But did Schyler actually go all the way with her. didn't he like stop her while they were going at it. With Oliver, he was so trashed that he doesn't remember all that happened. he just woke up in his underwear with only flashes here & there.

so I'm leaning more towards Oliver being the father of the baby.. Can't wait to see what happens when he & Kyle confront her... which is happening today...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sherasbear

[2]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 61
    The father is Oliver. Schuyler and Stacy never did the deed. It should be interesting since Stacy is supposed to leave the show. THe baby will be left behind and now that Kim has signed papers to raise it, it should get interesting!

charley28

[3]Jan 23, 2010
    I thought that they didn't do the deed.. Kim's not going to have much to say about it if Oliver thinks that it's his baby. I mean, Oliver's not getting blackmailed, so he can say that he got it from a source at the hospital.

Once Stacey disappears, that'll leave Kyle and possibly Schyler to get the blood tests that are needed. I'm hoping that someone will tell Rex that he's not the baby's daddy. Wonder who it will be..

charley28

[4]Jan 25, 2010
    well, i looked into that medication that they're talking about. It's an actual legit drug that does induce labor.

Speaking of that, it showed on today's previews for the week that Stacy goes into labor & calls out for Rex. It's going to be great.

I think what is going to happen is that Mitch is going to get wind of it, if he already doesn't have her being spied on, be at the hospital & have nurse ratchet take the kid. They'll go searching for the kid and won't be able to find it for a while and then once they do, Oliver will find it and bond with it and that will put the icing on the cake that it's his child.. then they get blood work done & the candles are lit and Oliver's a daddy and Kyle is going to help him raise it

Sherasbear

[5]Jan 27, 2010
    • level: 61
    I think they are definitely leaning towards Oliver and Kyle eventually raising the baby. That would be a great story for soaps. I just can't wait for Stacy to leave the show. I really don't like her at all!

SuperTam

[6]Jan 28, 2010
    • level: 19
    I can't stand Stacey either, but when I think of what Mitch intends to do with her baby, I shudder.

charley28

[7]Jan 28, 2010
    same here..what has stacey done besides cause all kinds of trouble.. I wonder if they're just going to have mitch kidnap her and her never return until she's recast or if they're going to kill her....

charley28

[8]Mar 11, 2010
    well it's finally out that Schyler is Sierra Rose's "father" Unfortunately we're still not going to know whether or not Oliver is the actual father. Kyle got a sample of his dna from a h20 bottle and had it analyzed . Kyle told Oliver about the results & he went off on Kyle. If you saw it then you know the jist of it. So oliver is holding onto the letter and waiting for what? who knows.. until he feels comfortable.. Let's just hope that if Oliver turns out to be the father of SR that Gigi doesn't have a big fit over it and it doesn't et nasty like it did with Schyler