One On One Forums

UPN (ended 2006)

our own season 6/season 5 finale

dacableguy

[1]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 21
    okay, so ive read how most of us are not happy with the ending of one on one so how about we create our own season 5 finale and season 6 premiere. whos with me?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dacableguy

[2]Jan 18, 2007
    ok i take it no one wants to help?

sellie12

[3]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 18
    well i doubt anyone would actually be an active member een if they wanted to help but im in

dacableguy

[4]Jan 19, 2007
    yey! two members so far so lets get this started.
    so i was thinking, should we scrap what happened on season 5 finale or continue witha season 6?

again thank u o much for posting something

dacableguy

[5]Jan 20, 2007
    okay so, do we forget about every thing thats happened in season 5 finale or continue???

marquis0011

[6]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 1

Well I started but I could use a few ideas Im making the series with the sims 2. Im starting it from where it left off so i need ideas. If you dont know what sim movies are just go to google and search lol.

dacableguy

[7]Jan 22, 2007
    okay, sellie12, is it okay if we continue with season 5 how it was? for the sims 2:

Arnez and michelle come home to find lisa in the living room looking a little bugged out. Arnez asks whats up but lisa mumbles something unrecognisable. so sarah comes home and has an importan announcement- shes getting married( im sure sims can show their wedding rings- im a HUGE fan myself i have all of the sims 2 games apart from glamour life which im getting tomorrow ive got pets already...)anyway, sarah goes into the girls bedroom to tell breanna the good news when, surprise surprise, she sees breanna and d-mack laying there in bed, behind her comes Arnez and michelle hopping happily about the sarahs news when they turn to see what sarah is looking at, they are shocked. breanna wakes up just when arnez storms out, followed by michelle. sarah:"oooooh, girl u in tr-uh -ble wid yo daddy, d-macks yo baby daddy now girl so whatya gonna call yo baby, laquisha? keisha? !!!" breanna tells sarah to drop the black act and gets up and dress and wakes d-mack who is oblivious to what went on. he cant remember what hapened and niether can breanna as they were both drinking. this is the last time sarah should be cast as a regular, along with lisa and michelle. next morning breanna tells arnez she cant remember what happened, arnez says hes cool, its not his business anymore and that he is moving out anyway to live with michelle in an apartment closer to her(michelle's) college. sarah movesin with her fiannce, whom none of the roomies have met, and lisa is going to spend some time with her father who is in hospital. is it posible that we could make things a little more like half and half.so we have breann and cash as main characters. could we bring spirit back in please???. so there would be 3 main charcters, breanna, cash and spirit. i think this idea sound pretty good.but the only thing is we cant keep the name one on one but we have to keep the name...

demariotlc4lyfe

[8]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 6
    Ok, I dont mind, helping with some scenarios. I am a huge fan of one on one (well seasons 1-4) watched probably 2 episodes of season 5 but i couldnt get into with the character changes. But I didnt hear peoples reaction to season 5.  I believe that u should open up with breanna did have relations with d-money and that she got pregnant, then calls spirit and tell her what happened and then spirit comes on the next flight to be with breanna, cuz she is a nervous wreck and dont want her parents to find out. When spirit gets there she talks to breanna and convinces her to tell her dad and move back home to baltimore to have the baby and get help from her family. Flex blows it out of proportion but then Duane's knocks him back into reality that he did the same thing, execpt that breanna was a little older than what he and nicole was when they had breanna. Breanna is not like most teen girls, and decides she would enroll in a college up there and major in drama/theater arts and by the time she finishes there, like at the premiere for her drama play in college, she does an outstanding job and a director is there looking for an actor to fill in one of the supporting roles for his new movie and casts Breanna. There her dreams are being lived out.

dacableguy

[9]Jan 25, 2007
    wow, demariotlc4lyfe, wow thats all i can say(lol no its not) i liked the some parts but not all, sorry, im not being rude sorry so dont take this the wrong way but im not sure about breanna falling pregnant, not to be rude but then she'l leave d-mack and be a single mom or as breanna put it back in season 1, a statistic. so many black kids grow up with no daddy, so could we aybe scrap that idea, im not being rude trust me. howevr i do like your idea about bringig back spirit, are you psychic? because i was gonna write that (refering to my last post: now that i made d-mack, sarah, lisa arnez and michelle go and only be n a lttle amount, i was gonna make sprit move out there with breanna. ive written episode 1 season 6 and now lets go on to episode 2:

breanna is left feeling a little confuse from arnez claiming he understands when deep down, she know he doesnt. hes also a little lonely, now that theres only one girl and one boy(cash) its pretty dull, so on this day, breanna needs company, shes desparate when she asks cash, hes got getting snap shots of paris hilton for a little cash, so breanna has her fave dvd to keep her company:save the last dance. just before the film starts there a knock at the door. breanna thinks its blockbusters because theyve phoned 5 times tht month asking for the over due dvd when , taadaa!! spirit walks in with her luggage and her design books.
    -commercail-
    breannas happy that spirits back , spirit meets cash , thinks hes fine, cash secretly likes her to but says he doesnt. just when breanna thinks life is finally good again, thers another knock at the door and no, its not blockbuster, its ...d-mack. the episode ends with breanna opening the door and seeing d-mack, and since the previous episode breanna hasnt talk to him, the most shes said is wake up.

i dont know if u like this idea, but its an idea, what do u think? by the way we should do seprate episodes like episode 3 epi 4...ect ect

demariotlc4lyfe

[10]Jan 27, 2007
    naw, i dont think that u are being rude with ur reply, its just an opinion. I wasnt trying to make it seem like another statistic u know, because I know girls who got pregnant and did nothing with their lives, but get on welfare. But I was  making it like my sister, who didnt mean to get pregnant without being married first, but she also didnt let that stop her of achieving her dreams. I think that with a show like one on one, it would have been risky as a premiere, but it is life, and it probably would have gave hope to some girls going through the same problems. And also, like in future episodes, u could have written where she told d-money about the pregnancy and then he fly's out there and proposes to her and they eventually get married. But like i said, there's no hard feelings between us.

dacableguy

[11]Jan 29, 2007
    yey im glad no hard feelings. i like your idea about one on one. im hoping, how about we blend the two of our ideas? umm i DEFINATLEY DEFINATLEY agree on bringing back sprit. i missed her for the whole of season 5. your idea about showing girls with same problems is good because it shows that anyone can make, you know, like some people would give up their dreams one they pregnant so i respect that idea. umm ive added u to my contacts so i'll pm you about... anything really. whats your favourite season?

demariotlc4lyfe

[12]Jan 29, 2007
    really, i love the first 4 seasons, but out of the four, I would have to say the 1st season. There were a couple in the early part of season 2 also, like the rave episode, and the one about the psat test.

ladiamond

[13]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 3
    I been reading y'alls comments (please excuse the y'all im from Arkansas, pronounced ark-an-saw, not r-kansas) anyway been looking y'alls comments and i think the breanna gettin' pregnant thin' woulda been good on upn, but cw won't support it. They're 4 family and a more clean, appropriate (white, no offense to white people)network. Even though on the WB's Reba that girl Cheyenne got pregnant. anyway here's my idea. I think Breanna has a pregancy scare, after two weeks of fearing she's pregnant because she hasn't had her period and feels she's getting bigger ( in reality its all the chocolate icecream she's been eating after being scared she's pregnant).She takes a pregnancy test of lisa's that she left at the house that brianna happens to find. It comes up positive.He blows it all outta proportion and he flys with her to New York. On the flight afteer about two hours of the silent treatment she gets him to talk to her. After a little bit of talking he blames arnez for doing this to his daughter. She then admits her other room mate d mack did this to her and he let's out a scream that the whole plane, not to mention the city he's flyin' over hears. He storms out to the bathroom blockin' it for hours. He even gets into arguement with a kid who is seven year old son has to go to the bathroom he can't see outside the bathroom who is waiting for the bathroom telling him to hurry. The arguement gets heated and he comes out ready to fight the kid and then the boy's father show's up who is 250 lbs. (all muscle) and is 6.7 ft. He backs down and is forced to talk to brianna who is blaming herself. He listens and tells her she is coming to Baltimore to tell Duane in person. He meets Duane. He tells him the trouble she got herself into. How he would hate for his 18 year old daughter to become a single mother. Duane reminds them that Flex got Nicole pregnant in High School and brianna is in college so it is a step up. He calms down and tell them he wants her to leave cali and stay with him for a while. He then calls to alert her momma bout her little mistake. he gets the machine.He then calls his job and sees if they have another job back in baltimore for ESPN. Then Duane asks if she knows for sure she's pregnant. She said she took a test and he says he wants her to be checked out by a real doctor. Flex says he's not paying for his nasty daughter to go to any clinic. Duane agrees to take her to a clinic. Its in the ghetto. boys tryna holla at her. They sayin' hey shawty, oh sorry that's the arkansas in me talkin' okay up north i think they might say this, yo son check out that fine girl right there. and at that **** boys with no game say. anyway they go to the clinic and they confirm brianna is not pregnant. Flex is a little happy, but this being the ghetto with broke down stuff he is not convinced. He pays for the one of the top clinics in baltimore and they confirm she's not pregnant. She is just under stress and is probally depressed. She recalls her break up with arnez and says, "I am over him and he's chasin' after his dream girl michelle, the sister of the boy that i thought got me pregnant who is also my roomate." daune says, " that is so ghetto. You need to be on jerry springer with all that drama." Anyways they all go celebrate at this soulfood resturant. Kay then Espn calls and says that they didn't have no jobs in boston, but they have one in new york with paid rent and a great job, but it has long hours so he needs someone to keep an eye on brianna. He invites Duane to come with him to keep an eye on breanna. After much protest from bri for Duane coming with them to babysit her she agrees to it they pack for a few days and say their goodbyes to baltimore. Brianna and flex make up and all three of them catch a flight to ny. They arrive there and find their gorgeous apartment with three bedrooms and a jacuzzi. She has her records transferred to nyu. and they settle in new york. Then her mom calls to see if any thing was wrong. then flex says" its not important anymore" while smiling at brianna and the show fades to black. Do y'all like that? If so i was thinking brianna runs into spirit there for the next episode, but i needed a filler episode to establish why they came to ny. tell me if u like. be honest

dacableguy

[14]Feb 3, 2007
    heyyyyyyy ladiamond! that was great!!!!! but....
    okay so when someone says but, it automatically means something bad .. anyway, i like your idea! before i didnt want breanna pregnant, and i still dont want her. however like i said with demariotlc4lyfe, i'd like to merge our ideas, because well the way i wanted to do the lay out was by episodes. like were creating season 6 right? so what i did was episode by episode. episode 1 was continuing from the season 5 finale. in epi 1, i mad arnez, michelle, lisa, and sarah leave(i didnt make cash leave(he's the one of the funniest white boys ive eer seen, no offence to those with a white background) so... in episode 2, i made breanna depressed eating a lot and watching her fave movie , save the last dance, when spirit comes back. now, at the end of that episode d mack knocked on the door disturbing breannas happy mood(she was happy because now she had spirit and she wouldnt be bord during the day when cash was out) so, now episode 3: d mack explains why hes leaving - hes moving to new york, he tells breanna he wasnt taking advantage of her when they slept together.d mack asks if she wants to come with him. she turns down the offer,she knew she wasnt in love with him and never will be so there would be no point. so d mack leaves, out the door. so, throughout this episode breanna has been in a funny mood. now this is were your idea ties in ladiamond, she tells spirit that she hasnt had her period and she thinks she may be pregnant. that would be episode 3. now epi 4 would basically be flex and danielle coming to cali, i want breanna to stay in cali because it would be to much travelling being in baltimore then, cali then balit then new yok so now bre just stays in cali. so flex and danielle come to cali and breanna tells danielle only that she may be pregnant. later when flex finds out he flips. flex says hes so angry with her and why she hasnt learned anything from what happened with him and nicole. however breanna in return say " you and mom were 17 when mom had me, dad im 20 this in a few months, and yes 20 is not that older than 17 but at least i waited and never gave into peer pressure or any of that cr*p then breanna walks out of the livng room were all of this is taking place. this is when the episode ends. now, ladiamond, your idea can also fit into episode 4.

ladiamond

[15]Feb 3, 2007
    • level: 3

Okay Da Cable Guy i like ur idea as long as it includes Duane in it because he's my fav character. Spirit is kinda weird so she kinda freaks me out, but in a funny way which is why i brought her back in my idea, but she is not as funny as Duane. Duane is stupid and stupid people are funny ( no offense stupid people). Besides Duane knowing the whole story on the flex and Nicole pregnancy would be much more insightful and helpful during the phase when everyone thinks bre is pregnant. anyway, Duane was always the funniest character, but i got some flaws in yo idea. Anyways, they have to move to another apartment because it took 6 of them to come up with Manny's rent and even with spirit who only comes in episode two it won't be enough money to come up with that money. Also, i doubt flex will let bre stay in the apartment with cash since d-mack supposedly got her "pregnant" and he was also just her "roommate". 'Kay. Also, how is Danielle gonna get there i thought she was a counselor back in Baltimore. I thought only Flex came with his job with ESPN. we have to come up with explanations of why Danielle, Spirit, and now Duane came. Also, why D-Mack went to NY. Bre probably will have to move in with Flex. And i don't know where Spirit and cash will go. Knowing Flex she won't be able to stay with Cash. Whereva she stays (Cali, NY, or back in B-more) she'll probably live with Flex until he trusts her. But there's more than one way to skin a cat, so yo ideas r good to. Like u said we can merge them. In the first episode we can have her and D-Mack making up and them saying they really don't have feelings for one another. Than D-mack can go whereva he's gonna go, but not NY, somewhere like Atl where he can be Mr. Playa and meet more hoes there or girls he can get to sleep with him. Lisa moves in with Benji. Sara goes with her hubbie or whateva u said. Then Cash stays in L.A. for his paparrazi gig or whateva he can go somewhere else.

P.S. I still luv them living in NY would be cooler because it is a more realistic move for some of the B-more based characters ( Danyelle, Spirit ( she wants to be a designer so she would most likely live in NY), Duane (it will give him a chance to expand his dubs and subs business in a close yet bigger city to make it more established and help him have ties to his old business), and Flex (NY is still a big city so ES PN will be just as popular in a big city like NY too, so its not that big of a move) Bre can get just as good of a job on like Broadway in NY. Most artist go to NY like designers (spirit), Musicians (arnez, even though he's not relevant), Artists (someone from the other seasons),  actresses ( Bree), and photographer (Cash, he can go to NY and still fall in love with Spirit and make more money while taking pics of celebs also he can take pics for bigger magazines and newspapers.) So its good. We can use everyone's ideas this way and it'll get us out of Cali where the ratings were the lowest. Please reconsider stationing the show back here cause its like one of the few and more convenient way to get some of our fav characters back. The show was stationed in Baltimore, so NY is not as far as Cali was from B-more. When u really think about from  Baltimore to Cali was far. So, to Ny from B-more won't be that bad.  Its not that much traveling.

Edited on 02/03/2007 4:20pm
    Edited 2 total times.

dacableguy

[16]Feb 6, 2007
    wooow, u blew me away with your ideas gurl or boy(but jdging from your useer name you must be a gurl righht? well sorry if im wrong lol)okay so.....these are just plans. im loving your idea about everyone moving to NY, however, now that they are in NY they are going to stay there!!!hahaha.... okay so going back to the subject... umm well every thing weve done so far is just a plan okay but we will start doing the episodes properly soon. we will have to re write some stuff. okay so were are going to have to make seson 5s finale not the finale. okay so for the season 5 finale, spirit comes back, veiwers would like this as its the season 5 finale. thats when breana reveals she thinks shes pregnant. that would be the season 5 finale. then now we start our own season 6, remember we are doing epi by epi so...(sorry thats kind of annoying when i say so...!)umm...season 6 epi 1, flex comes to announce that he and Danielle will be moving to NY, Danielle because a Psychiatrist firm offered her a job, flex because of ladiamonds idea, the flex files is moving to ESPN. duane moves becuse he wants to expand on his subs 'N' dubs business. however while duane is in NY only flex and danielle come to cali. now, this is when my idea comes in, breanna tells danielle that she thinks she may be pregnant, however later, when breanna is crouching down to pick up something danielle blurts something like 'you shouldnt bed down breanna, its bad for the babies health' flex goes mad, damanding(yes demanding not asking, but demanding)if its true. flex says shes going with them to NY, she has no chose... spirit and breanna go to a clinic and its not of the best standards(ladiamonds idea) , now the clinic confirms shes not pregnant...now the plane ride is very tense and quite(i just realised this is going to be pretty long so im thinking we should make this first epi an hour long). after reaching NY breanna seems to think its all blown over and flex has ligtened up and has got a little more happier however just before the epi ends, flex says something along the lines of 'dont talk to me, stay out of my way , until the clinic confirms I BOOKED FOR U WHICH IS RELIABLE AND OF GOOD STANDARDS your not pregnant i dont want to even speak to you, how could you be so irresponsble' brianna stutters: 'but...' but flex puts out his hand showing he doesnt want to hear it and walks, thats how the episode ends.and thats episode 1

demariotlc4lyfe

[17]Feb 6, 2007
    Ok, and episode 2 can pick up showing reruns of episode 1 and then picks up where breanna is upset by her fathers remarks and is talking with spirit. So the next day(which will pick up after a commercial), Flex be like ok breanna lets go. We are going to the clinic (this is a good one so flex says). This time, the results show up that she is in fact pregnant and flex is even madder. He dont talk to her at all on the way home and breanna cant stands it. She is upset about it but knows that she cant change what happened. So she calls spirit and she comes back over and then she and spirit are talking and duane happens to walk in and see that breanna is upset. He asks what is going on and they tell him. Duane goes in to talk to Flex and reminds him that he did the same thing except that Flex and Nicole were younger when it happened. Breanna is 20/21 years old. Once Flex realizes that things happen and yes is guilty of doing this same thing when he was younger and know that his daughter is strong and is capable of still following her dreams, he goes out in the living room and talk to breanna and they make up. He tells her, that he is sorry for not being there for her and that he dont want her to lose sight on following her dreams and that the family (He, Danielle, Duane, and Spirit) will help out with the baby. Everybody is in the living room and agrees to what flex says and they give each other a big hug. And they start coming up with names for the baby as the show is going off. (Spirit and Duane are coming up with some funny names like Bremackia (like bre from breanna and mack from d-mack)) and Flex talking about Flex Jr, and Flexanna. Episode 3 can pick up where they inform Nicole (Breanna's mother about the whole situation) Tell me what you think and I will add my insight to episode 3.

dacableguy

[18]Feb 7, 2007
    thank u!!! that was good. it was a really good episode filler. okay so we have episode 1 and 2 on lock. now episode 3! nicole is gonna go completely mental. spirit and breanna stay in flex and danielles apartment as its 2 storiess and really big (im talking big like the apartment from making the band). flex has lightened up a lot. nicole is back but she didnt bring the baby or her husband, there ack in africa. breanna is so surpirsed to find that nicole hasnt lost it and tried to whip her butt yet or demand d-macks social sercurity code. nicole tells her at least shes wait and didnt get pregnant in high school. flex and nicole want breanna to still persue her acting career so gives her leaflets and brochures of colleges enrolling students taking drama and theatre studies. flex and nicole go too far pressuring breanna too much. breanna asks if they can back off a little and they do, just beggining to understand breannas not a little girl anymore. meanwhile danielle asks spirit if she would like to design her wedding dress and flexs suit. spirit agrees but comes up with some thugged out clothes like all the men wear nike sneakers and track suits and the women were tube tops and mini skirts. danielle finds it kinda hard to tell spirit thats not the style she wants. duane notices danielle does not like it so offers to help too- creating a disaster in the process! his clothes have that 1950s look- you know like there dressed up to go to a jazz club... anyway towards the end of the episode theres a huge fuss over breannas babies name, the wedding clothes and as the phone rings the camera goes into view spirit ripping duanes clothes, duane shouts "oh hell to the nah!!!" and throws mustard on spirits clothe. breanna comes over to them and has news: "that was the clinic, they said....they......................they said im... .. they said im not pregnant.they,.....they got the tests mixed up..." just before the episode fades a tear trickles down her cheek............................................ and thats episode 3 wrapped up and done. so where do we go from here? umm well obviously episode 4 but i mean story lines. i think in episode 4 breanna should be kinda upset, you know, she got used to the idea of having a baby

demariotlc4lyfe

[19]Feb 7, 2007
    ok, i like the idea but why r we like not having her to go through with the pregnancy. If we dont want her to have the baby, then, maybe we should do a couple of episodes where she is pregnant and then she has a miscarriage and then back to your idea where she is kinda upset, because she got used to the idea of having a baby. In episode 4, breanna and spirit goes to enroll in college to continue their education and getting their degrees. Their credits have transferred from the college in california and baltimore. While there at the college, spirit meets this boy. he is into fashion also but appears to be straight (heterosexual). In a later episode, his true sexuality is revealed and she be like how come everytime I meet a boy that I like something is wrong with them. but for now, things get off to a good start. Meanwhile, Flex is at work(ESPN) and he has this sports story he has to cover with a tennis player. Danielle however doesnt want him to do the interview because she knows how Flex is with woman and is jealous. So she goes down to the station and watches the interview. She gets upset when she think that flex is flirting with the tennis player and the tennis player is flirting back. While in the car on the way home, they are arguing. when they arrive at home he tells her, that it was just part of his job and that she is the only woman for him.  They make up and then he takes her out to eat and a night on the town to prove that she is the "only" woman for him. That ends episode 4. what do u think?

dacableguy

[20]Feb 8, 2007
    i love that idea. there was nothing wrong with your idea, its wonderful but you know what?, i think this will be a really good season! weve al pulled our ideas together and its just genius! okay so breannas miscariage(i think when she has the miscariagge it should be on episode 11 or 12 because that would be dead in he middle seeing as theres 22 episodes for each seasons. so i think episode 11 should also be an hour long. it'll be like those dramas that are split in half for like a month) okay so... episdoe 5 now,