One On One Forums

UPN (ended 2006)

What time does this show come on?

hobotycoon

[1]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 10
    What time does this show come on? Does it come on on weekdays, weekends, or both? And, can you be specific with the time, I live in the Central Time Zone. That means if you live in the Eastern Time Zone, you're an hour ahead of me. Mountain Time Zone, an hour after me, and Pacific Time Zone is two hours behind of me. Thank you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dacableguy

[2]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 21
    well, i take it your in america, well, im not sure but i heard it comes on the n channel.

GSU2004

[3]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 9
    hobotycoon wrote:
    What time does this show come on? Does it come on on weekdays, weekends, or both? And, can you be specific with the time, I live in the Central Time Zone. That means if you live in the Eastern Time Zone, you're an hour ahead of me. Mountain Time Zone, an hour after me, and Pacific Time Zone is two hours behind of me. Thank you.

It comes on the N and it is in local syndication.  I would check your local affiliates to see if any of them acquired the rights to it.  I know here in Atlanta, our CW affiliate has it.

dacableguy

[4]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 21
    wow america is really different, we just show re-runs anyway, but on the downside, we get all shows late. season 4 of half and half(which is the last season) hasnt even aired yet over here