One On One

The Catch

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 24, 2004 on UPN

6.3
  • This episode is about Breanna finally finding out who Arnaz lost his virginity to. Meanwhile, Duane and Flex are in competition of the presidency for their condo.

I absolutely looove this episode because it was much anticipated on my part. I have really looked forward to seeing this episode. I mean Breanna would always talk about it. She would always asked him and he wouldn't say. So when the new girl comes to the school and become friends with Breanna she would never expect it was her. I don't like how Breanna treated Charlotte after finding out it was her. But Spirit was right she should have been made at Arnaz. Charlotte didn't even know her when she did that. But I'm glad she and Charlotte made up at the end. Talk about awkward when Charlotte finally bumped into Arnaz. It was funny when Little Darren kept getting mad because he didn't make the squad. Every time they would say Charlotte has it, he would get all huffy and puffy and run out of the room.
  • This episode is wow. When Charlotte comes and tries out Breanna likes her and they become friends. They become friends then they talk about their love life. Charlotte says I... you know with this great guy and

Breanna says how she sorta did.
    They did this with the same guy...:Arnaz!
    This episode is a battle between new found friends.

Breanna and Charlotte have to find a way to become friends after they found out they both had and still have feelings for Arnaz.

They have to work their differences, get over this and work toghether for the cheerleading squad.

Friendship Or Archenemies?