"All Blue" (The Unofficial Slightly Off Topic Thread)

furubalove7

[61]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 11
    [QUOTE="Darkknight313"]
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:

I recommend all to watch Fate/Stay Night, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and Full Metal Panic (All). All these series are much better than One Piece.

I have seen one episode of Fate/Stay Night I like Cowboy Bebop and I haven't seen much of Trigun or any of the Full Metal Panic series but I would agree there better than One Piece.
    Trigun is most definitely not better than One Piece.
    Yes it is cause it has better animation and has better designs than One Piece plus is original unlike One Piece.
    How is One Piece not original?
    One Piece is Dragon Ball Z all over again plus it steals from Peter Pan and Fantastic Four a little I mean Dracule Mihawk is based off of Captain Hook and Monkey D. Luffy can stretch like Mr. Fantastic.
    Both keep not being able to deafet the enemy so they get stronger both were once dubbed by different company's but then were saved by funimation Luffy and Goku have the same pure hearted nature and the Shichibukai a little like the Majin Orginasation and Nami is so much like Bulma that's why it ripp's off Dragon Ball Z.
    That dub thing does not count at all. The only thing you even said that is similar is the pure hearted nature of Luffy and Goku. Nami is not like Bulma at all. Seriously find some real reasons or just give up.
    Zoro is like Vegeta and Ussop is like Krillin is that a reason that can help on why One Piece is Dragon Ball Z all over again.
    Lots of the time there is a "sidekick" character that is lazy, yet strong, meaning someone like Zoro, or Vegeta. A character like Usopp and Krillin, or a goofy character, is also quite common. For example, in Full Metal Panic, Mao is like Zoro, while Kurz Weber is like Usopp. Are you going to say Full Metal Panic copied DBZ now?
    I never saw an episode of Full Metal Panic but I would say it copied DBZ a little.
    LMAO!! So basically you think everything copied DBZ...
    No I don't I just said might have a little not everything is like Dragon Ball Z.
    Alright, so 90% of the anime are a little like DBZ is what you're saying.
    Correct.
    So Cowboy Bebop also copied DBZ?
    No it didn't most anime have however.
    i definately don't understand ur reasoning. it doesn't make any sense. anime's are similar. big deal

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Darkknight313

[62]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 28
    [QUOTE="furubalove7"]
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:

I recommend all to watch Fate/Stay Night, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and Full Metal Panic (All). All these series are much better than One Piece.

I have seen one episode of Fate/Stay Night I like Cowboy Bebop and I haven't seen much of Trigun or any of the Full Metal Panic series but I would agree there better than One Piece.
    Yes it is cause it has better animation and has better designs than One Piece plus is original unlike One Piece.
    One Piece is Dragon Ball Z all over again plus it steals from Peter Pan and Fantastic Four a little I mean Dracule Mihawk is based off of Captain Hook and Monkey D. Luffy can stretch like Mr. Fantastic.
    Both keep not being able to deafet the enemy so they get stronger both were once dubbed by different company's but then were saved by funimation Luffy and Goku have the same pure hearted nature and the Shichibukai a little like the Majin Orginasation and Nami is so much like Bulma that's why it ripp's off Dragon Ball Z.
    That dub thing does not count at all. The only thing you even said that is similar is the pure hearted nature of Luffy and Goku. Nami is not like Bulma at all. Seriously find some real reasons or just give up.
    Zoro is like Vegeta and Ussop is like Krillin is that a reason that can help on why One Piece is Dragon Ball Z all over again.
    Lots of the time there is a "sidekick" character that is lazy, yet strong, meaning someone like Zoro, or Vegeta. A character like Usopp and Krillin, or a goofy character, is also quite common. For example, in Full Metal Panic, Mao is like Zoro, while Kurz Weber is like Usopp. Are you going to say Full Metal Panic copied DBZ now?
    I never saw an episode of Full Metal Panic but I would say it copied DBZ a little.
    No I don't I just said might have a little not everything is like Dragon Ball Z.
    Correct.
    i definately don't understand ur reasoning. it doesn't make any sense. anime's are similar. big deal

That's what I meant.

Drunk_Samurai

[63]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 15
    [QUOTE="Darkknight313"]
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:

Lots of the time there is a "sidekick" character that is lazy, yet strong, meaning someone like Zoro, or Vegeta. A character like Usopp and Krillin, or a goofy character, is also quite common.

For example, in Full Metal Panic, Mao is like Zoro, while Kurz Weber is like Usopp.

Are you going to say Full Metal Panic copied DBZ now?

LMAO!!

So basically you think everything copied DBZ...

Correct.

No they haven't. You're just really ignorant and think they have.

AznHalfBloodz

[64]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 17
    [QUOTE="Darkknight313"]
    furubalove7 wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:

Correct.

That's what I meant.
    youre a SENSELESS FOOL. DBZ got its ideas from other sources as well. dbz is not an original because it derived its ideas from other series as well. saint seiya would be an example as well as like hokuto no ken (fist of the north star). almost all animes including DBZ get their ideas from other anime that have aired in the past or currently airing.
    Edited on 02/12/2008 1:42pm

Darkknight313

[65]Feb 12, 2008
    [QUOTE="AznHalfBloodz"]
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    furubalove7 wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:

Correct.

That's what I meant.

youre an idiot. DBZ got its ideas from other sources as well. dbz is not an original because it derived its ideas from other series as well. saint seiya would be an example as well as like hokuto no ken (fist of the north star). almost all animes including DBZ get their ideas from other anime that have aired in the past or currently airing.
    I know all of that also.
    Edited on 02/12/2008 1:57pm

furubalove7

[66]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 11
    [QUOTE="Darkknight313"]
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    furubalove7 wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:

Correct.

That's what I meant.
    youre an idiot. DBZ got its ideas from other sources as well. dbz is not an original because it derived its ideas from other series as well. saint seiya would be an example as well as like hokuto no ken (fist of the north star). almost all animes including DBZ get their ideas from other anime that have aired in the past or currently airing.
    I know all of that also and please take out the youre an idiot or ill report you to the mods.
    is that a threat?

AznHalfBloodz

[67]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 17
    [QUOTE="Darkknight313"]
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    furubalove7 wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:

Correct.

That's what I meant.

youre a SENSELESS FOOL. DBZ got its ideas from other sources as well. dbz is not an original because it derived its ideas from other series as well. saint seiya would be an example as well as like hokuto no ken (fist of the north star). almost all animes including DBZ get their ideas from other anime that have aired in the past or currently airing.
    I know all of that also and please take out the youre an idiot or ill report you to the mods.

k i edited it..better? so you are threatening me now? boohoo i'll report you to the mods cuz im 7 years old and think that internet reporting is just so damn cool these days. you contradict your own statements by saying that you "know all that". i could report you for threatening me..maybe i'll act your age and do it too? hrmm what to do?

Priest-Ohm

[68]Feb 12, 2008
    [QUOTE="furubalove7"]
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    furubalove7 wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:

Correct.

That's what I meant.
    is that a threat?

Actually he already reported me once for saying how dumb he is. Like I care, what are you going to do? Report me again.

Darkknight313

[69]Feb 12, 2008
    [QUOTE="furubalove7"]
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    furubalove7 wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:

Correct.

That's what I meant.
    is that a threat?
    I wasn't threatning him I was telling him to edit it because saying someone is a idiot can offend someone.

Priest-Ohm

[70]Feb 12, 2008
    [QUOTE="Darkknight313"]
    furubalove7 wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    furubalove7 wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:

Correct.

That's what I meant.
    is that a threat?
    I wasn't threatning him I was telling him to edit it because saying someone is a idiot can offend someone.
    How old are you, like two? Baka

Go ahead report me like you did before.

Edited on 02/12/2008 3:07pm

Darkknight313

[71]Feb 12, 2008
    [QUOTE="Priest-Ohm"]
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    furubalove7 wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    furubalove7 wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Priest-Ohm wrote:

Correct.

That's what I meant.
    is that a threat?
    How old are you, like two? Baka

Go ahead report me like you did before.

I'm not going to report you plus I wont tell you my age cause giving out info to someone is not safe sometimes.
    Edited on 02/12/2008 3:17pm

RodimusZoro

[72]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 10
    OK STOP! flame wars over take it too pms!

Darkknight313

[73]Feb 12, 2008
    RodimusZoro wrote:
    Thank you plus I think this thread should be locked.

Drunk_Samurai

[74]Feb 12, 2008
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    RodimusZoro wrote:

You think EVERYTHING should be locked.

Priest-Ohm

[75]Feb 12, 2008
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    RodimusZoro wrote:

I am quite enjoying this, though.

RodimusZoro

[76]Feb 12, 2008
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhEEnQP04eA check out this miruku video i made

Darkknight313

[77]Feb 12, 2008
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    RodimusZoro wrote:

You think EVERYTHING should be locked.
    I only think it should be locked if it is off-topic or not.

Priest-Ohm wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    RodimusZoro wrote:
    I am quite enjoying this, though.
    Ok than this thread should not be locked then.

silvdude

[78]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 8
    I like to watch gun x sword on youtube ya should watch it guys good show yo mix of gundem wing and inuyasha yo.alss black lagoon is good just started watching it yo
    Edited on 02/16/2008 9:38am

Matt_Purosky

[79]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 25

I might give it a try.

Also, after seeing Movie 8, it's time to play Spot the Reference!

When Usopp said "Pervert Power", the first thing that came to my mind was "Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta! P-p-p-pervert p-p-p-power!"

When they made the jump to the top of the clock tower and Chopper asked, "Are we gonna keep jumping to the top?" Here's what I thought:

"Bop bop bop, bop to the top
    Slip and slide and ride that rythm
    Jump and hop, hop until we drop
    And start again
    Zip zap zop, walk like a mop
    Scoot around the corner
    Move it to the groove
    Until the music stops
    Do the bop bop bop, to the top
    Don't ever stop
    Bop to the top
    Gimme gimme, shimmy shimmy"

Can anyone guess the references?

TobiUchiha

[80]Feb 17, 2008
    well i know the second one is a high school musical reference but im not sure about the first.