"All Blue" (The Unofficial Slightly Off Topic Thread)

  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [101]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-jT1TeDZc&watch_response

    Watch this, Matt.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Matt_Purosky

    Matt_Purosky

    [102]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 4,784

    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-jT1TeDZc&watch_response Watch this, Matt.

    LOL! That's Mama Luigi to you!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minndak10

    minndak10

    [103]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 8,686
    Heh me and bro are the same XP fanboys! lol and Bro I only make a big deal of blood(Okay not THAT big only a little)if you get hit with a 5 ton bat and don't even get one little dorp of blood it is IMPOSSIBLE to go without bleeding.

    And about bryanoftoons matt i feel the same way I tried my best to try and like him but all that stuff just made me fed up with him that I started flaming myself but now that you just mentioned bombing any stores without any VJ shows.......I HATE HIM AGAIN!

    Also swearing and I don't mix unless I am in a really really horrible grumpy mood then I tend to swear a bit because I have anger issues if that's the way you say those kind of things I have aspergers.

    Let's see what else I like Bet on it from HSM and HSM 3 comes out two days before my b-day it is a b-day miracle! My best b-day gift was my wii but the grand prize was Sonic being announced for Brawl on my b-day!(yes I am a Sonic fanboy my icon if you will )

    Elfen lied.....I could only stand watching 5 minutes because it scared me because of all the blood and the bones and on and on it made me shiver Elfen Lied got ruined because of that and don't remind me of the naked 5L-5A-5D-5Y

    I also like Hairspray it is one of the best movies ever but I am still trying to figure out which one is better HSM or Hairspray XP I am in choir and like to sing.

    AH! Another resembalance bro! We like writing long paragraphs on end wasting our time XP
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RodimusZoro

    RodimusZoro

    [104]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 526

    minndak10 wrote:
    Heh me and bro are the same XP fanboys! lol and Bro I only make a big deal of blood(Okay not THAT big only a little)if you get hit with a 5 ton bat and don't even get one little dorp of blood it is IMPOSSIBLE to go without bleeding. And about bryanoftoons matt i feel the same way I tried my best to try and like him but all that stuff just made me fed up with him that I started flaming myself but now that you just mentioned bombing any stores without any VJ shows.......I HATE HIM AGAIN! Also swearing and I don't mix unless I am in a really really horrible grumpy mood then I tend to swear a bit because I have anger issues if that's the way you say those kind of things I have aspergers. Let's see what else I like Bet on it from HSM and HSM 3 comes out two days before my b-day it is a b-day miracle! My best b-day gift was my wii but the grand prize was Sonic being announced for Brawl on my b-day!(yes I am a Sonic fanboy my icon if you will ) Elfen lied.....I could only stand watching 5 minutes because it scared me because of all the blood and the bones and on and on it made me shiver Elfen Lied got ruined because of that and don't remind me of the naked 5L-5A-5D-5Y I also like Hairspray it is one of the best movies ever but I am still trying to figure out which one is better HSM or Hairspray XP I am in choir and like to sing. AH! Another resembalance bro! We like writing long paragraphs on end wasting our time XP

    hey kool im an aspy as well

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RodimusZoro

    RodimusZoro

    [105]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 526

    who likes my awesome new zelda anime icon (i dont think theres really a zelda anime but i found this pic on the internet and it was awesome)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Matt_Purosky

    Matt_Purosky

    [106]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 4,784

    minndak10 wrote:
    Heh me and bro are the same XP fanboys! lol and Bro I only make a big deal of blood(Okay not THAT big only a little)if you get hit with a 5 ton bat and don't even get one little dorp of blood it is IMPOSSIBLE to go without bleeding.

    Yeah, it really depends on which way you look at it when it comes to blood. However, I saw the Worst Dub Moment, and I'm actually kind of glad that they took out Usopp's skull being cracked... I know it's more realistic, but *Strong Bad voice* the thought of it gives me the jibblies. Uh oh, here they come again... the jibblie bibblie bibblies. In the movie, it was okay though - the scene didn't last as long.

    However, nduns often says that blood should be shown at times like this so kids know that it will induce blood and won't do it, and that it's not violence that corrupts children, but things like High School Musical just b/c it has no violence or blood because "it shows kids that the world is a happy place", but there are a few things about that I disagree with. I'm sure Drunk's just gonna say, "Kids won't do it, end of statement", but on the other hand, parents should keep sharp objects out of reach of children (like it usually says on the package) regardless, and I don't think kids can even lift a 5-ton bat. (I don't even think I can.) And in defense of High School Musical... no, it does not show kids that "the world is a happy place". It may not have violence or blood, but it has conflict still. Sharpay is a total jackass! She was a jackass for most of the first movie, and she was even more evil in the second! You don't need violence and blood to show that the world isn't a happy place.

    minndak10 wrote:
    And about bryanoftoons matt i feel the same way I tried my best to try and like him but all that stuff just made me fed up with him that I started flaming myself but now that you just mentioned bombing any stores without any VJ shows.......I HATE HIM AGAIN!

    Yeah, I thought he learned his lesson from being banned, but apparently not. Although, we might be getting through to him, he recently posted this in his YT channel.

    viewtifulboy wrote:
    I'm fine if someone likes Death Note more than Viewtiful Joe. I'm not fine with people who start dissing Viewtiful Joe nonstop. You can like what you want to, but VJ will always be the best to me.

    Wow, I never thought I'd hear him say that... now's my chance...

    minndak10 wrote:
    Also swearing and I don't mix unless I am in a really really horrible grumpy mood then I tend to swear a bit because I have anger issues if that's the way you say those kind of things I have aspergers.

    Yeah, I've got aspergers too. I agree with everything you just said. We really are like bros.

    minndak10 wrote:
    Let's see what else I like Bet on it from HSM and HSM 3 comes out two days before my b-day it is a b-day miracle! My best b-day gift was my wii but the grand prize was Sonic being announced for Brawl on my b-day!(yes I am a Sonic fanboy my icon if you will )

    I knew you were a Sonic fanboy I'm kind of one too. I like that song too! Wow, HSM3 will be theatrical... cool!

    minndak10 wrote:
    Elfen lied.....I could only stand watching 5 minutes because it scared me because of all the blood and the bones and on and on it made me shiver Elfen Lied got ruined because of that and don't remind me of the naked 5L-5A-5D-5Y

    Couldn't agree more. The characters are cute, but all that stuff ruins it.

    minndak10 wrote:
    I also like Hairspray it is one of the best movies ever but I am still trying to figure out which one is better HSM or Hairspray XP I am in choir and like to sing.

    Hey, I was in choir and I do like to sing still! Haven't seen Hairspray yet... I might want to b/c it has Zac Efron in it.

    minndak10 wrote:
    AH! Another resembalance bro! We like writing long paragraphs on end wasting our time XP

    I know! XP anyway, I tried Venus versus Virus, and yeah, it is a pretty good anime!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Matt_Purosky

    Matt_Purosky

    [107]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 4,784
    RodimusZoro wrote:

    who likes my awesome new zelda anime icon (i dont think theres really a zelda anime but i found this pic on the internet and it was awesome)

    Nice avatar!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minndak10

    minndak10

    [108]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 8,686
    So I am guessing you saw my Venus Versus Virus AMV? Too bad it ended so early I really liked it.

    HSM3 is theateritical(or however you say it XP)and it HAS been announced that it would be for awhile. I like or should I say LOVE choir and if I was allowed I woulda put up a vid with our choir in school I am a good singer. Harispray I couldn't tell who Zack Effron was until the credits and Amanda Bynes and Queen Latiffah and darn I forgot who plays her the fat mother I forgot her name XP I don't watch it much because I gotta rent it until I buy it yeah I am pretty poor we watched hairspray this whole week in choir.
    (Bro you are really getting to me on this paragraph thing.......)

    Also you have aspergers too? It's like a lot of people on the internet have aspergers or at least half the internet on youtube and TV.com a lot of people said they have it and it makes me complain about how bad sonic's places are and his good areas are sooo yeah XP.

    Let's see here is a list of shows I like(If some aren't listed bro already knows them XP)
    *Chowder
    *Naruto
    *one Piece
    *PPG
    *PPG Z
    *DBZ
    *DB
    *Magical Do Re Mi
    *Winx Club(Not a MAJOR fan but it is still good I still like it)
    *Tokyo Mew Mew
    *Sonic the Hedgehog
    *Sonic X
    *Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
    (who didn't see the Sonic shows? XP)
    *Courage the Cowardly Dog
    *Whatever Happened to Robot Jones
    *Venus versus Cancer
    *Kamikaze Kaitou Jane
    *Sheep In the Big City
    *Ed,Edd, n Eddy
    *KND
    *Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minndak10

    minndak10

    [109]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 8,686
    How do you like my new icon and new sig now?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RodimusZoro

    RodimusZoro

    [110]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 526
    woah! matt your an aspy as well! THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME! ive met to people with aspergers in one day! (btw i have aspergers as well)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minndak10

    minndak10

    [111]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 8,686
    And here we are the three with aspergers all friends yay who wants cake? bro? Zoro?*Holds out cake on plates*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TobiUchiha

    TobiUchiha

    [112]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 12/27/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 544
    i want cake!!! LOL.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Matt_Purosky

    Matt_Purosky

    [113]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 4,784

    minndak10 wrote:
    So I am guessing you saw my Venus Versus Virus AMV? Too bad it ended so early I really liked it.

    Yeah, I just saw your AMV. Good job!

    minndak10 wrote:
    HSM3 is theateritical(or however you say it XP)and it HAS been announced that it would be for awhile. I like or should I say LOVE choir and if I was allowed I woulda put up a vid with our choir in school I am a good singer. Harispray I couldn't tell who Zack Effron was until the credits and Amanda Bynes and Queen Latiffah and darn I forgot who plays her the fat mother I forgot her name XP I don't watch it much because I gotta rent it until I buy it yeah I am pretty poor we watched hairspray this whole week in choir. (Bro you are really getting to me on this paragraph thing.......)

    I've been a bit behind on HSM news. I probably won't be able to see it in theaters though.

    minndak10 wrote:
    Also you have aspergers too? It's like a lot of people on the internet have aspergers or at least half the internet on youtube and TV.com a lot of people said they have it and it makes me complain about how bad sonic's places are and his good areas are sooo yeah XP.

    LOL yeah.

    minndak10 wrote:
    Let's see here is a list of shows I like(If some aren't listed bro already knows them XP) *Chowder *Naruto *one Piece *PPG *PPG Z *DBZ *DB *Magical Do Re Mi *Winx Club(Not a MAJOR fan but it is still good I still like it) *Tokyo Mew Mew *Sonic the Hedgehog *Sonic X *Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (who didn't see the Sonic shows? XP) *Courage the Cowardly Dog *Whatever Happened to Robot Jones *Venus versus Cancer *Kamikaze Kaitou Jane *Sheep In the Big City *Ed,Edd, n Eddy *KND *Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

    I like most of those, except DBZ, and I've never seen Chowder. And yeah, I'm starting to not be a major fan of Winx Club anymore either. I used to love it so much, but now it's slowly fading away and all I do now is make AMVs of it. This pretty much happens with every show I get into - when it's on, it's like the best thing since sliced bread, and when it ends, I just kinda start to lose interest in it, but I never forget it and when I watch it again I remember how much I like. Some shows this includes are Jackie Chan Adventures, Shaman King, Teen Titans, and Will & Grace. I used to be obsessed with these shows, but now I hardly even talk about them.

    My favorite shows at the moment are:

    * Magical DoReMi
    * Sailor Moon
    * Digimon: Digital Monsters
    * Pokémon
    * One Piece
    * Naruto
    * Bleach
    * Death Note
    * Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
    * Dragon Ball (original only)
    * The Simpsons
    * Futurama
    * King of the Hill
    * Avatar: The Last Airbender
    * Magi-Nation
    * Dinosaur King
    * MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance
    * AIR
    * Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
    * Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    * Viva Pinata
    * The Batman
    * The Starter Wife
    * Monk
    * SpongeBob SquarePants
    * The Fairly OddParents
    * Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

    Honorable mentions that are over/I haven't seen in awhile/haven't seen much of but still in my mind:

    * Winx Club
    * Cardcaptor Sakura/Cardcaptors
    * Tokyo Mew Mew/Mew Mew Power
    * W.I.T.C.H.
    * Sonic X
    * Lucky Star
    * The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    * DN Angel
    * Azumanga Daioh
    * Teen Titans
    * Shaman King
    * Jackie Chan Adventures
    * Will & Grace
    * Ned's Dec l ass ified School Survival Guide
    * FullMetal Alchemist
    * Mucha Lucha
    * Cubix: Robots for Everyone
    * X-Men: Evolution
    * Xiaolin Showdown
    * Yu-Gi-Oh!
    * Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
    * Shakugan no Shana
    * Higurashi no Kaku Koro Ni/When They Cry
    * Karin
    * Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
    * Yu Yu Hakusho
    * Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
    * MegaMan NT Warrior
    * Zatch Bell!
    * Viewtiful Joe
    * Lupin the 3rd
    * Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime
    * What's New Scooby-Doo?

    And many, many more. Just look at my favorites.

    Edited on 02/23/2008 10:07am
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Matt_Purosky

    Matt_Purosky

    [114]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 4,784

    minndak10 wrote:
    How do you like my new icon and new sig now?

    Love it bro!

    RodimusZoro wrote:
    woah! matt your an aspy as well! THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME! ive met to people with aspergers in one day! (btw i have aspergers as well)

    Same here! It's nice to know other aspies...

    minndak10 wrote:
    And here we are the three with aspergers all friends yay who wants cake? bro? Zoro?*Holds out cake on plates*

    Mmm... cake... *takes cake and eats it* Yum...

    TobiUchiha wrote:
    i want cake!!! LOL.

    You know, why not. Just join us.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [115]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    Matt_Purosky wrote:
    Higurashi no Kaku Koro Ni/When They Cry


    I thought you didn't like blood.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minndak10

    minndak10

    [116]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 8,686
    No he says he hates shows that OVER DO it. I have waay more shows I like also yu-gi-oh(Original and GX)I also like phineas and Pherb Hannah Montana Futurama blah blah blah not naming them all. Too lazy to do it .

    *Gives tobiuchiha cake*There you go ask for more if you want any more because there is tons of cake here and a wii sitting right here..........HEY! WHO WANTS TO PLAY A DEMO OF SSBB!?*Puts in demo disk(fake but were pretending)and chooses Sonic*Who DIDN'T see that coming?

    Thx bro for the comment on my icon and sig you know how I am about Sonic I keep going on and on about Sonic my favorite color is blue and black . Guess who the black person is and win a teddy bear.

    I also like getting the Shonen Jump Magazines every month because to me it is cheaper than buying a book to a seperate series each time(Naruto and one Piece are an exception).

    Here is my video game list not listing PC games there are too many that i don't even play anymore XP

    Wii
    --------------------------------
    *Super Mario Bros. 2:Lost Levels
    *Super Mario Bros.3
    *Super Mario World
    *Paper Mario
    *Sonic the Hedgehog
    *Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    *Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution
    *Fantastic 4:Rise of the Silver Surfer
    *Wii Sports
    *Sonic and the Secret Rings

    Gamecube
    --------------------------------
    *Sonic Adventure DX
    *Sonic Adventure 2:Battle
    *Megaman X command Mission
    *Megaman Network connection
    *Metroid Prime
    *DBZ budokai 2
    *Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door
    *Rayman Arena
    *Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom

    PSP
    ---------------------------------
    *DBZ:Shin Budokai
    *Frantix
    *Ape Escape On the Loose
    *Medevil:Ressurection
    *Megaman POWERED UP!
    *Sonic Rivals

    PS2
    ---------------------------------
    *Astro Boy
    *DDR:Supernova
    *Neopets:The Darkest Fairy
    *DBZ:Budokai Tenkaichi
    *Guitar Hero II
    *Yu-Gi-Oh:Capsule Monster Colliseum

    And those are all my video games!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [117]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    minndak10 wrote:
    No he says he hates shows that OVER DO it.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeeJxefijoY
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Matt_Purosky

    Matt_Purosky

    [118]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 4,784

    Yeah, When They Cry hasn't overdone the blood, but that may be just because I only saw one episode. Also, sometimes I don't mind massive amounts of blood if it has a good balance of story and comedy.

    I saw Hannah Montana the other day, and I was surprised by how much I liked it. The only live action Disney Channel shows I like today are Phil of the Future and Hannah Montana. Haven't seen Phineas and Ferb yet, I'd like to though.

    Black person... you mean Shadow the Hedgehog?

    I have a Shonen Jump subscription, though I fell behind on reading it. I still need to read the March issue. Currently, I read every manga in it, except Hikaru no Go which I skip.

    Here's my game list from what I can remember (emulated games don't count)

    N64:
    - Banjo-Kazooie
    - Banjo-Tooie
    - Donkey Kong 64
    - Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko
    - Goemon's Great Adventure
    - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    - Mario Kart 64
    - Mario Party
    - Mystical Ninja starring Goemon
    - Pokémon Puzzle League

    GCN:
    - Chibi-Robo! Plug into Adventure
    - Donkey Konga
    - Kirby Air Ride
    - Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
    - One Piece: Grand Adventure
    - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    - Sonic Heroes
    - Super Mario Sunshine
    - Super Smash Brothers Melee
    - Viewtiful Joe
    - WarioWare: PartyGame$, Inc. (lost T-T)

    PS2:
    - Dance Dance Revolution Max 2
    - Destroy All Humans!
    - Fantavision
    - Guitar Hero
    - Guitar Hero II
    - Katamari Damacy
    - Kingdom Hearts
    - Kingdom Hearts II
    - Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
    - One Piece: Grand Battle
    - One Piece: Pirates' Carnival
    - Psychonauts
    - Ratchet & Clank
    - Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
    - The Simpsons: Hit & Run
    - Sonic Mega Collection +
    - We ♥ Katamari

    DC:
    - Crazy Taxi
    - Jet Grind Radio
    - Shenmue
    - Sonic Adventure
    - Sonic Adventure 2

    Edited on 02/23/2008 10:06am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Matt_Purosky

    Matt_Purosky

    [119]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 4,784

    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    minndak10 wrote:
    No he says he hates shows that OVER DO it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeeJxefijoY

    Wow, that is bloody. But, I'll wait until I get to it to see if it's my type of show. As long as they don't do it every 5 minutes, and the show still maintains a good balance of story and comedy it'll probably be okay.

    Edited on 02/23/2008 9:53am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RodimusZoro

    RodimusZoro

    [120]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 526

    minndak10 wrote:
    No he says he hates shows that OVER DO it. I have waay more shows I like also yu-gi-oh(Original and GX)I also like phineas and Pherb Hannah Montana Futurama blah blah blah not naming them all. Too lazy to do it . *Gives tobiuchiha cake*There you go ask for more if you want any more because there is tons of cake here and a wii sitting right here..........HEY! WHO WANTS TO PLAY A DEMO OF SSBB!?*Puts in demo disk(fake but were pretending)and chooses Sonic*Who DIDN'T see that coming? Thx bro for the comment on my icon and sig you know how I am about Sonic I keep going on and on about Sonic my favorite color is blue and black . Guess who the black person is and win a teddy bear. I also like getting the Shonen Jump Magazines every month because to me it is cheaper than buying a book to a seperate series each time(Naruto and one Piece are an exception). Here is my video game list not listing PC games there are too many that i don't even play anymore XP Wii -------------------------------- *Super Mario Bros. 2:Lost Levels *Super Mario Bros.3 *Super Mario World *Paper Mario *Sonic the Hedgehog *Sonic the Hedgehog 2 *Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution *Fantastic 4:Rise of the Silver Surfer *Wii Sports *Sonic and the Secret Rings Gamecube -------------------------------- *Sonic Adventure DX *Sonic Adventure 2:Battle *Megaman X command Mission *Megaman Network connection *Metroid Prime *DBZ budokai 2 *Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door *Rayman Arena *Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom PSP --------------------------------- *DBZ:Shin Budokai *Frantix *Ape Escape On the Loose *Medevil:Ressurection *Megaman POWERED UP! *Sonic Rivals PS2 --------------------------------- *Astro Boy *DDR:Supernova *Neopets:The Darkest Fairy *DBZ:Budokai Tenkaichi *Guitar Hero II *Yu-Gi-Oh:Capsule Monster Colliseum And those are all my video games!

    i choose toon link

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.