"All Blue" (The Unofficial Slightly Off Topic Thread)

furubalove7

[141]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 11
    gamefreakzach wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p3TvmkcfQA

keep the vol. up

awww, ur voice is adorable zach! yeah, u being a guy probably didn't need to hear that. but oh well. haha.

well i'm gonna go eat some pasta. cause pasta is amazing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gamefreakzach

[142]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 6
    furubalove7 wrote:
    gamefreakzach wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p3TvmkcfQA

keep the vol. up

awww, ur voice is adorable zach! yeah, u being a guy probably didn't need to hear that. but oh well. haha.

well i'm gonna go eat some pasta. cause pasta is amazing.

I PMed you somthing about the voice...

and yes, pasta is amazing...

FairyOfSadness

[143]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 4
    I'd like to hear more rants from you, MattyZolo! >XD *pokes ur nose* beep!xD

gamefreakzach

[144]Feb 23, 2008

Ive decided to take the ultamite risk and record myself *gulp* singing.

its too late to turn back now though, its processing right now...

*gulp*

I'm singing Hikari E in english. the mic is still acting up so the voice sounds more high-pitched than what it acctually was..

Drunk_Samurai

[145]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 15
    RodimusZoro wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    RodimusZoro wrote:
    Matt_Purosky wrote:
    RodimusZoro wrote:

oh yeah when brawl come out who will you guys be maining

me probably is, dedede, toon link, pit, sonic, diddy kong, metakinght, and maybe snake or lucario

Diddy Kong's in Brawl? Wow, I am falling behind on news... I forgot that Diddy Kong is now a property of Nintendo because Rare's been bought by Microsoft... all the Kongs, Kremlings, and animal buddies are... maybe we'll see them as a cameo...

i could send you the final brawl roster through pm if youd like

Why not post it here?

because of the uber spoilers

How is a character list spoilers?

TobiUchiha

[146]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    nice rant, Zach

Matt_Purosky

[147]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 25

FairyOfSadness wrote:
    I'd like to hear more rants from you, MattyZolo! >XD *pokes ur nose* beep!xD

*giggles and pokes your nose back* Beep!

I guess you found my LiveTube account... heh.

minndak10

[148]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 13
    Dundundudndudundund I want a microphone so I can record my signingggg*Singing while speaking*Oh.......you can't hear.....BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A DARN MICROPHONE! BRO! GET ME OPNE ASAP!*Shakes you*

furubalove7

[149]Feb 24, 2008
    minndak10 wrote:
    Dundundudndudundund I want a microphone so I can record my signingggg*Singing while speaking*Oh.......you can't hear.....BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A DARN MICROPHONE! BRO! GET ME OPNE ASAP!*Shakes you*
    i feel ur pain. id on't have a mic either

Matt_Purosky

[150]Feb 24, 2008
    I have a mic but I can't plug it in properly

TobiUchiha

[151]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    i don't have a mic at all and the only video i ever made on youtube was a video showing my character for my friend's anime. i sound much older on camera lol.

furubalove7

[152]Feb 24, 2008
    TobiUchiha wrote:
    i sound much older on camera lol.
    as do i, but thats cause the only times i'm on camera are when i'm in Plays and i'm always cast as someone older than me. Gotta change ur voice a bit for that

gamefreakzach

[153]Feb 25, 2008

My mic makes me sound young and high pitched...

I hate that cheap thing...

Matt_Purosky

[154]Feb 26, 2008
    Maybe I oughtta do some rants, though they'd just be text. I might do one about CommonSenseMedia.org

silvdude

[155]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 8

this sucks shonen jump is not saying much about anime anymore it never had a yugioh gx episode guide in there it use to have the 4kids dub of one piece episode guide but they stopped doing it even though funi is now dubbing and the naruto and bleach episode guides have turned into top five episodes in a certein catagory and there all old episodes which they would just go back to showing one piece episode guides add a gx episode guide and go back to showing naruto and bleach the way the were.

Matt_Purosky

[156]Feb 27, 2008
    silvdude wrote:

this sucks shonen jump is not saying much about anime anymore it never had a yugioh gx episode guide in there it use to have the 4kids dub of one piece episode guide but they stopped doing it even though funi is now dubbing and the naruto and bleach episode guides have turned into top five episodes in a certein catagory and there all old episodes which they would just go back to showing one piece episode guides add a gx episode guide and go back to showing naruto and bleach the way the were.

They had a One Piece episode guide? When?

Well, they have to stop the Bleach episode guide, because it hasn't been on the air for awhile. Naruto still has its episode guide. And VIZ dubs Bleach and Naruto, and publishes SJ. They also owned the distribution rights the 4Kids dub of One Piece, but never had any involvement in the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime.

What issue did they have an OP episode guide? I didn't start reading until February 2007.

Shadowflame291

[157]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 12

Matt_Purosky wrote:
    Maybe I oughtta do some rants, though they'd just be text. I might do one about CommonSenseMedia.org

Yeah those guys are idiots.

Matt_Purosky

[158]Feb 27, 2008
    Shadowflame291 wrote:

Matt_Purosky wrote:

I actually joined that site the other day so I could rant. I wrote some reviews for Magi-Nation and Viva Pinata saying that the writers of those reviews were looking for things to complain about and weren't paying any actual attention to the show.

However, it's not all bad. The review for Ozzy & Drix (anyone remember that show? probably not lol) was pretty good. Only one paragraph was wrong IMO:

"The scenes in which Hector's health is in jeopardy -- for example, when a gangster named Sal Monella (voiced by Henry Winkler) tries to poison Hector -- may be frightening for children under 7 who still blur the line between reality and fantasy."

Umm, why don't you teach your kids this stuff? It's real! This show is about the human body! Kids need to watch what they eat! And for sexual content:

"Very mild flirtations (or attempts to flirt) typical of adolescence."

Well, some do say that Maria flirts with Drix, and it's obvious Hector flirts with Christine, but... HOW IS IT SEXUAL?! There is NOTHING about sex involved in this show! It's a kids show!

Also, their review for Hannah Montana was pretty good (yes, I like Hannah Montana now), but...

"Because of its mild romantic innuendos, this series isn't a good fit for the youngest viewers."

This is just getting ridiculous. They think kids can't handle romance now?! WTF?! I LOVED romance when I was like 4 or 5. Deep romance might not appeal to them, but first off, this is not any deep dramatic romance, and it is definitely not inappropriate. Disney channel shows are rated TV-G because it's a FAMILY NETWORK, meaning "Fun for the whole family". As for sexual content...

"Mild flirtations, discussions about crushes, some kissing and hugs."

So hugs and kisses are sexual now? GOD! So when someone hugs someone or kisses them on the cheek to make them feel better or to say goodbye, is that sexual?! What is wrong with these people?!

The review for Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! was almost PERFECT, but ruined by this:

"This is the rare show that works for most of the cartoon-watching part of the family, although even the mild violence is too much for the youngest viewers."

*sigh*... I'm not even going to say anything. As for social behavior...

"Scooby and Shaggy show admirable loyalty and the bad guys never triumph... but there are an awful lot of laser guns, and not very many female characters."

I'm laughing now. Laser guns are social behavior? I don't mind what they put in violence, but SOCIAL BEHAVIOR?! A laser gun is completely irrelevant to social behavior! And are they saying that if kids watch this show they're going to think females don't exist?! That's just reaching.

Still, those reviews were a lot better than most of the crap on that site. I'm even going to have to say there were things wrong with the review for Bratz, and I HATE that show!

silvdude

[159]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 8
    Matt_Purosky wrote:
    silvdude wrote:

They had a One Piece episode guide? When?

Well, they have to stop the Bleach episode guide, because it hasn't been on the air for awhile. Naruto still has its episode guide. And VIZ dubs Bleach and Naruto, and publishes SJ. They also owned the distribution rights the 4Kids dub of One Piece, but never had any involvement in the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime.

What issue did they have an OP episode guide? I didn't start reading until February 2007.

they stopped in the june 06 issue it talked about the mr.2 vs sanji fight the ms.merry chrismas/mr.4 vs chopper /ussop fight plus nami vs ms. doublefinger though that did not come on till like mar 07 but it was suposed to air in like june 06 or something but they went on hiatus alot . what I meant check the new issue of shonen jump they had a list of remember when for naruto and bleach is back on in mar so the mar issue should have shown bleach new eps I think it just has to be a shonen jump anime to be shown not a viz involves show cause back when shaman king yu yu hakusho and yugioh were still on they had guides for those ones so why not gx or funi dubbed one piece huh?

Priest-Ohm

[160]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 15
    Matt_Purosky wrote:
    Shadowflame291 wrote:

Matt_Purosky wrote:

I actually joined that site the other day so I could rant. I wrote some reviews for Magi-Nation and Viva Pinata saying that the writers of those reviews were looking for things to complain about and weren't paying any actual attention to the show.

However, it's not all bad. The review for Ozzy & Drix (anyone remember that show? probably not lol) was pretty good. Only one paragraph was wrong IMO:

"The scenes in which Hector's health is in jeopardy -- for example, when a gangster named Sal Monella (voiced by Henry Winkler) tries to poison Hector -- may be frightening for children under 7 who still blur the line between reality and fantasy."

Umm, why don't you teach your kids this stuff? It's real! This show is about the human body! Kids need to watch what they eat! And for sexual content:

"Very mild flirtations (or attempts to flirt) typical of adolescence."

Well, some do say that Maria flirts with Drix, and it's obvious Hector flirts with Christine, but... HOW IS IT SEXUAL?! There is NOTHING about sex involved in this show! It's a kids show!

Also, their review for Hannah Montana was pretty good (yes, I like Hannah Montana now), but...

"Because of its mild romantic innuendos, this series isn't a good fit for the youngest viewers."

This is just getting ridiculous. They think kids can't handle romance now?! WTF?! I LOVED romance when I was like 4 or 5. Deep romance might not appeal to them, but first off, this is not any deep dramatic romance, and it is definitely not inappropriate. Disney channel shows are rated TV-G because it's a FAMILY NETWORK, meaning "Fun for the whole family". As for sexual content...

"Mild flirtations, discussions about crushes, some kissing and hugs."

So hugs and kisses are sexual now? GOD! So when someone hugs someone or kisses them on the cheek to make them feel better or to say goodbye, is that sexual?! What is wrong with these people?!

The review for Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! was almost PERFECT, but ruined by this:

"This is the rare show that works for most of the cartoon-watching part of the family, although even the mild violence is too much for the youngest viewers."

*sigh*... I'm not even going to say anything. As for social behavior...

"Scooby and Shaggy show admirable loyalty and the bad guys never triumph... but there are an awful lot of laser guns, and not very many female characters."

I'm laughing now. Laser guns are social behavior? I don't mind what they put in violence, but SOCIAL BEHAVIOR?! A laser gun is completely irrelevant to social behavior! And are they saying that if kids watch this show they're going to think females don't exist?! That's just reaching.

Still, those reviews were a lot better than most of the crap on that site. I'm even going to have to say there were things wrong with the review for Bratz, and I HATE that show!

Lol I won't bother reading epic post.