Enel vs WG

  • Avatar of GoHaN_Buu

    GoHaN_Buu

    [1]Jun 30, 2010
    • member since: 02/20/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 699
    If Enel wanted to raid WG and had to face the marines and Shichibukai, how far would he make it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fishbulb13

    Fishbulb13

    [2]Jul 3, 2010
    • member since: 04/26/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 8,268
    Yes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ZaleIsBackAgain

    ZaleIsBackAgain

    [3]Jul 11, 2010
    • member since: 02/01/04
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 3,044
    He wouldn't make it past Garp. Enel has proven that if he faces against an opponent that can nullify his Devils Fruit, he can be taken down, and Garp is arguably the strongest in the entire Marines force (it's been said him and Roger have almost killed each other several times). Enel would easily take down any other marine that doesn't know how to use haki though or doesn't have a logia.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Elderlore

    Elderlore

    [4]Aug 22, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 417
    I disagree. I think some of the more intelligent Marines could defeat him. If it comes to that, I think a lot of the pirates in the "Blue Sea" would at least give him a run for his money. Trafalgar Law for instance would wipe the floor with his sparky lil @$$. Another example would be the Yonkou, can you imagine Whitebeard getting beaten by him? Would never happen!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dbrady10

    dbrady10

    [5]Aug 22, 2010
    • member since: 04/08/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    punk ass cartoon network didnt air da next episodes.there are more one piece episodes.luffy kicks emeru's ass. cartoon cancelled all of there good shows.Naruto.dey didnt even show all of the naruto episodes. but there online for free.so r naruto shippuden.in english too.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ZaleIsBackAgain

    ZaleIsBackAgain

    [6]Aug 23, 2010
    • member since: 02/01/04
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 3,044
    Elderlore wrote:
    I disagree. I think some of the more intelligent Marines could defeat him.


    Unless they know how to use haki, there is no way any other marine could hope to defeat Enel. Enel has gotten underrated as a power in One Piece because he lost to Luffy, but considering everything, the guy is one of the strongest in the One Piece universe. He knows mantra so he can predict what you're gonna do. Plus his DF power allows him to hear things from miles and miles away. Luffy was absolutely the WORST possible match up with him, but against any other opponent that doesn't know how to use haki, he'll demolish them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Elderlore

    Elderlore

    [7]Aug 27, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 417
    ZaleIsBackAgain wrote:
    Elderlore wrote:
    I disagree. I think some of the more intelligent Marines could defeat him.


    Unless they know how to use haki, there is no way any other marine could hope to defeat Enel. Enel has gotten underrated as a power in One Piece because he lost to Luffy, but considering everything, the guy is one of the strongest in the One Piece universe. He knows mantra so he can predict what you're gonna do. Plus his DF power allows him to hear things from miles and miles away. Luffy was absolutely the WORST possible match up with him, but against any other opponent that doesn't know how to use haki, he'll demolish them.


    Honestly I don't underrate him. Of course Luffy was the worst possible match up for him, but there are others who he couldn't touch either. People like Ace and Jozu would probably come to a stand still against him, as would Smoker. I still stand by the statement that it would be unlikely for him to even have to face Garp as someone else would take him out before he'd have to get involved. Not that it matters, he lives on the moon now I think
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ZaleIsBackAgain

    ZaleIsBackAgain

    [8]Aug 27, 2010
    • member since: 02/01/04
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 3,044
    Elderlore wrote:
    Honestly I don't underrate him. Of course Luffy was the worst possible match up for him, but there are others who he couldn't touch either. People like Ace and Jozu would probably come to a stand still against him, as would Smoker. I still stand by the statement that it would be unlikely for him to even have to face Garp as someone else would take him out before he'd have to get involved. Not that it matters, he lives on the moon now I think


    Ummm we're only talking about the World Government here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Elderlore

    Elderlore

    [9]Aug 28, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 417
    ZaleIsBackAgain wrote:
    Elderlore wrote:
    Honestly I don't underrate him. Of course Luffy was the worst possible match up for him, but there are others who he couldn't touch either. People like Ace and Jozu would probably come to a stand still against him, as would Smoker. I still stand by the statement that it would be unlikely for him to even have to face Garp as someone else would take him out before he'd have to get involved. Not that it matters, he lives on the moon now I think


    Ummm we're only talking about the World Government here.


    Lol whoops my bad!! My apologies for changing the topic :S
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ZaleIsBackAgain

    ZaleIsBackAgain

    [10]Aug 29, 2010
    • member since: 02/01/04
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 3,044
    No problem. If Enel faced against the Whitebeard pirates, he would absolutely get curb stomped by Whitebeard himself. Whitebeard was handling the 3 Admirals all by himself, and I think Enel is around their levels. I think Marco could defeat him too; he's not a logia user but he has the strongest type of animal transformation fruit, and he knows haki so he can limit Enel's logia powers. Jozu, not sure how he would fair, but I think he could hold his own. Same as Vista.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fishbulb13

    Fishbulb13

    [11]Aug 29, 2010
    • member since: 04/26/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 8,268
    ZaleIsBackAgain wrote:
    Elderlore wrote:
    I disagree. I think some of the more intelligent Marines could defeat him.


    Unless they know how to use haki, there is no way any other marine could hope to defeat Enel. Enel has gotten underrated as a power in One Piece because he lost to Luffy, but considering everything, the guy is one of the strongest in the One Piece universe. He knows mantra so he can predict what you're gonna do. Plus his DF power allows him to hear things from miles and miles away. Luffy was absolutely the WORST possible match up with him, but against any other opponent that doesn't know how to use haki, he'll demolish them.


    Well, as the previous chapter informed us, mantra is just an aspect of Haki, so it may not be the advantage it once was. I wouldn't underestimate Enel either, but a lot of the upper echelon Marines are all extremely powerful. Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Garp, Sengoku, Smoker, heck, even Tsuru might be able to hang him out to dry (nyuk, nyuk).

    Whitebeard got as far as he did against the World Government because he had a large supporting force, and several Admiral-level allies. Enel alone wouldn't fare nearly as well, although with his followers, he might be able to put up a decent fight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ZaleIsBackAgain

    ZaleIsBackAgain

    [12]Aug 30, 2010
    • member since: 02/01/04
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 3,044
    I finally caught up with the manga, just found out recently that all Vice Admirals are required to know how to use haki, so that really puts an interesting spin on what I've said before. Agreed those guys you mentioned could possibly take on Enel. Garp could have been an admiral if he wanted to, and I feel like he could be stronger than the three admirals (including Aokiji), even at his old age. Sengoku by himself took on Blackbeard's crew and he was the former Fleet Admiral, no doubt he could take on Enel. Assuming that Enel only knows mantra and not the other part of haki, he won't be able to touch Akainu, Kizuru, Aokiji, and Smoker, but they can touch Enel. Tsuru don't really know much about her, but it seems like after Garp, she's the strongest and most important Vice Admiral.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fishbulb13

    Fishbulb13

    [13]Aug 31, 2010
    • member since: 04/26/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 8,268
    The only reason I mentioned Tsuru is so that I could make a pun about her DF power, which allows her to flatten people and hang them up like laundry.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ZaleIsBackAgain

    ZaleIsBackAgain

    [14]Sep 1, 2010
    • member since: 02/01/04
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 3,044
    Fishbulb13 wrote:
    The only reason I mentioned Tsuru is so that I could make a pun about her DF power, which allows her to flatten people and hang them up like laundry.


    lol though I think she could qualify as well. The manga is making it seem like she's one of the top dogs of the Marines; she seems to be present in every important meeting, and I forget where I read it but I think she has equal control to the Admirals. It's not always the rule but in One Piece, it seems like your political position is also a reflection of your strength (unless you're comic relief like Spandam).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.