TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Gold roger ALIVE!!!!

  • Avatar of tytetyson

    tytetyson

    [1]Apr 10, 2007
    • member since: 09/24/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 254
    wouldnt that be cool, if gold roger was somehow alive? i can see some big twist of it happeneing. like when luffy, or whoever finally arrives at one piece, gold roger will be there waiting to challenge or congradulate the man, or something. i can see it happeneing, how about you?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ace_o_Diamonds

    Ace_o_Diamonds

    [2]Apr 10, 2007
    • member since: 12/23/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 5,209
    tytetyson wrote:
    wouldnt that be cool, if gold roger was somehow alive? i can see some big twist of it happeneing. like when luffy, or whoever finally arrives at one piece, gold roger will be there waiting to challenge or congradulate the man, or something. i can see it happeneing, how about you?

    A large crowd of people saw him die.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jjrbraves

    jjrbraves

    [3]Apr 10, 2007
    • member since: 02/07/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 390
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:
    tytetyson wrote:
    wouldnt that be cool, if gold roger was somehow alive? i can see some big twist of it happeneing. like when luffy, or whoever finally arrives at one piece, gold roger will be there waiting to challenge or congradulate the man, or something. i can see it happeneing, how about you?

    A large crowd of people saw him die.
    ya he is dead for sure
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tytetyson

    tytetyson

    [4]Apr 10, 2007
    • member since: 09/24/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 254
    yeah but you never know. what if he has a devil fruit, and somehow faked death or something. there can be a possiblity
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HEATXZ

    HEATXZ

    [5]Apr 11, 2007
    • member since: 12/10/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,208
    That would be cool
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [6]Apr 11, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    tytetyson wrote:
    yeah but you never know. what if he has a devil fruit, and somehow faked death or something. there can be a possiblity


    It would be impossible Roger to have had a devil fruit like that. I'll just say read the manga.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tytetyson

    tytetyson

    [7]Apr 11, 2007
    • member since: 09/24/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 254

    dammit, cant you have hope. i guarrentee he is alive. when is shows him finally alive finally im gonna come back to this forum and laugh at all you!!!!!

     

    how could the king of fudgeing pirates die  by getting stabbed by two low class marines? are you stupid? a spear wouldnt even pierce shanks, WB, sen goku, or those high tier guys.

     

    HE WILL LIVE 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xiaolinfan225

    xiaolinfan225

    [8]Apr 12, 2007
    • member since: 05/01/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,515
    Actually there are 4 ways he could of died. He was stabbed, his head was lopped off, he was hung from the gallows, and I forgotthe other one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of StarWarsGuru66

    StarWarsGuru66

    [9]Apr 14, 2007
    • member since: 11/22/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 317
    tytetyson wrote:

    dammit, cant you have hope. i guarrentee he is alive. when is shows him finally alive finally im gonna come back to this forum and laugh at all you!!!!!

     

    how could the king of fudgeing pirates die  by getting stabbed by two low class marines? are you stupid? a spear wouldnt even pierce shanks, WB, sen goku, or those high tier guys.

     

    HE WILL LIVE 

    for one i think shanks blocked the spear with his sword if you're taliking about when he fought whitebeard, another thing is it dosn't matter how strong you are if you get your neck broken or head chopped off unless you have an abilty that lets you live through it you're gonna die

    and if he were alive it would defeat the whole purpose of the series

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of armadaG1

    armadaG1

    [10]Apr 14, 2007
    • member since: 01/01/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 16

    Here's a thought, He Died and someone had a Devil Fruit power and Revived him.

    That's What I think'll happen

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [11]Apr 14, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    That isn't possible either.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JuggsGotYa

    JuggsGotYa

    [12]Apr 14, 2007
    • member since: 10/09/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 106
    tytetyson wrote:

    dammit, cant you have hope. i guarrentee he is alive. when is shows him finally alive finally im gonna come back to this forum and laugh at all you!!!!!

     

    how could the king of fudgeing pirates die  by getting stabbed by two low class marines? are you stupid? a spear wouldnt even pierce shanks, WB, sen goku, or those high tier guys.

     

    HE WILL LIVE 

    And I will laugh at you when they find his skull...with his mustache still on it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shadowchaos91

    shadowchaos91

    [13]Apr 15, 2007
    • member since: 01/27/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 89

    ok if gold roger is still alive then other people who were killed can still be alive even if others saw them die

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [14]Apr 15, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    shadowchaos91 wrote:

    ok if gold roger is still alive then other people who were killed can still be alive even if others saw them die



    Which would be like 3 people. Since thats about all the deaths that have been shown in One Piece.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tytetyson

    tytetyson

    [15]Apr 15, 2007
    • member since: 09/24/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 254

    he is a legendary pirate. how can he die so eaasily? by being stabbed by two spears, held by low class marines. you guys are morons. he is gonna live, and when we all see it, i am gonna bend all of you over and spank you all, while laughing.

     

    if he was alive that wouldnt ruin the show. the show is about finding one piece. doesnt matter if he is alive or dead. im gonna spank you the hardest for saying such a foolish thing 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JuggsGotYa

    JuggsGotYa

    [16]Apr 16, 2007
    • member since: 10/09/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 106
    tytetyson wrote:

    he is a legendary pirate. how can he die so eaasily? by being stabbed by two spears, held by low class marines. you guys are morons. he is gonna live, and when we all see it, i am gonna bend all of you over and spank you all, while laughing.

     

    if he was alive that wouldnt ruin the show. the show is about finding one piece. doesnt matter if he is alive or dead. im gonna spank you the hardest for saying such a foolish thing 

    First off it dosent matter how legendary or strong the guy was he can still be killed. Second it dosent matter who is holding the sword or spear as long as they know how to kill with it. Face it the guys dead. Oh and what's with all the "I'm gonna spank you " thing it's just weird , creppy and immature.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of StarWarsGuru66

    StarWarsGuru66

    [17]Apr 16, 2007
    • member since: 11/22/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 317
    tytetyson wrote:

    he is a legendary pirate. how can he die so eaasily? by being stabbed by two spears, held by low class marines. you guys are morons. he is gonna live, and when we all see it, i am gonna bend all of you over and spank you all, while laughing.

     

    if he was alive that wouldnt ruin the show. the show is about finding one piece. doesnt matter if he is alive or dead. im gonna spank you the hardest for saying such a foolish thing 

    it dosn't matter that he's a legend if his head is chopped off or he is stabbed through the heart or gets his meak broken he is gonna die. the weapon could be held by a chimp as long as it hits a vital organ he would die being a legend would not help the situation Broly was a legend and far stronger than his enemy but he was still killed because he hit in the right spot or at the right time.

    don't talk about  being a moron or saying foolish thing because your not sounding all that bright by saying your gonna spank a bunch of people you don't even know

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tytetyson

    tytetyson

    [18]Apr 16, 2007
    • member since: 09/24/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 254
    well we will see i guess. i just dont think the pirate king can die that way. im still gonna spank you if he is alive, and laugh in your faces
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ace_o_Diamonds

    Ace_o_Diamonds

    [19]Apr 16, 2007
    • member since: 12/23/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 5,209
    tytetyson wrote:

    he is a legendary pirate. how can he die so eaasily? by being stabbed by two spears, held by low class marines. you guys are morons. he is gonna live, and when we all see it, i am gonna bend all of you over and spank you all, while laughing.

     

    if he was alive that wouldnt ruin the show. the show is about finding one piece. doesnt matter if he is alive or dead. im gonna spank you the hardest for saying such a foolish thing 


    Bruce Lee was the greatest martial artist since Wong Fei-Hung yet he died of a simple allergic reaction to aspirin.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of StarWarsGuru66

    StarWarsGuru66

    [20]Apr 16, 2007
    • member since: 11/22/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 317

    tytetyson wrote:
    well we will see i guess. i just dont think the pirate king can die that way. im still gonna spank you if he is alive, and laugh in your faces

    hmm...no you won't

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.