Gold roger ALIVE!!!!

StarWarsGuru66

[22]Apr 17, 2007
    • level: 6
    tytetyson wrote:
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:
    tytetyson wrote:

he is a legendary pirate. how can he die so eaasily? by being stabbed by two spears, held by low class marines. you guys are morons. he is gonna live, and when we all see it, i am gonna bend all of you over and spank you all, while laughing.

if he was alive that wouldnt ruin the show. the show is about finding one piece. doesnt matter if he is alive or dead. im gonna spank you the hardest for saying such a foolish thing

Bruce Lee was the greatest martial artist since Wong Fei-Hung yet he died of a simple allergic reaction to aspirin.

did you just compare a anime with real life? i pray you didnt. are you a complete imbecile of a rat? did your mom have a gun to her head when she had you? are you a piece of sperm?

can bruce lee slice giant ships in half? can bruce lee take city busting attacks? can bruce lee bust a building with one punch?

for one having a gun to the head of the mother wouldn't affect the child two it was ment to be a comparison about how somthing small or simple can kill a strong person and it probley evens out considering aspirin is as dangerous as a sword or a spear

you are acting very foolish,immature and childish by responding this way

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mandarinaranja

[23]Apr 17, 2007
    • level: 8
    I don't think he is alive, there was no way for him to survive (I guess that's the way to say it, I'm not very sure, please, correct me if I'm wrong). You're being very inmature, we are just telling you what we think.

Ace_o_Diamonds

[24]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 10
    tytetyson wrote:
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:
    tytetyson wrote:

he is a legendary pirate. how can he die so eaasily? by being stabbed by two spears, held by low class marines. you guys are morons. he is gonna live, and when we all see it, i am gonna bend all of you over and spank you all, while laughing.

if he was alive that wouldnt ruin the show. the show is about finding one piece. doesnt matter if he is alive or dead. im gonna spank you the hardest for saying such a foolish thing

Bruce Lee was the greatest martial artist since Wong Fei-Hung yet he died of a simple allergic reaction to aspirin.

did you just compare a anime with real life? i pray you didnt. are you a complete imbecile of a rat? did your mom have a gun to her head when she had you? are you a piece of sperm?

can bruce lee slice giant ships in half? can bruce lee take city busting attacks? can bruce lee bust a building with one punch?

That was an example to show that even the greatest of men are susceptible to the same pain as normal people. If you didn't realize that, then you are a foolish individual and not worth my time.

Narutoforever

[25]May 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    Yeah that would be crazy if he had a devil fruit and faked his death now hes like one of the leader of the world government or something

HitorikBattosai

[26]May 29, 2007
    • level: 1
    didnt Captain Kuro fake his death. i think if the pirate could wouldnt die so easily from getting stabbed. Luffy got a hook though his stomach and he lived though that and he's not close to being the pirate king yet. maybe Gold Rogers somehow survived that and went to the secret city that got destroyed at the time of the Void Century/Black Century?

Moviemaster2222

[27]May 29, 2007
    • level: 16

First off, one of the methods of execution we forgot to mention is a firing squad, though I believe Roger was hanged from the gallows.

Second, didn't Bruce Lee die because of a freak accident involving a prop gun being loaded with a real bullet.

Third, though it is highly improbible the Rogers is alive it is not impossible.

Bleach Spoilers

Let us all remember from bleach Aizen, was able to literally fake his death and produce a genuine copy so that everyone thought he was dead until he was found out

Edited on 05/29/2007 4:48pm

ace1243

[28]May 11, 2009
    • level: 11
    amn ive read all of your ideas on how gold roger might be alive but none of you came up with the most obvious one, that Roger used a body double to fake his death a man known as the pirate king would easily have the influence to do something like that.

KingofIPirates

[29]May 11, 2009
    • level: 32
    ace1243 wrote:
    amn ive read all of your ideas on how gold roger might be alive but none of you came up with the most obvious one, that Roger used a body double to fake his death a man known as the pirate king would easily have the influence to do something like that.
    I wouldn't think so, he was already dying from a life threatening incurable illness which is what brought him to turn himself in in the first place as his journey had finally reached it's limit.

lighting_blond

[30]May 12, 2009
    • level: 24

That's true.

Fishbulb13

[31]May 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    People with the Will of D seem to be callously unafraid of death. Luffy was smiling right as Buggy was about to execute him. Why couldn't Roger have just accepted the fact that he was going to die, and let it happen? What if his dream was to inspire others to be as great as he was by dying?

KingofIPirates

[32]May 13, 2009
    Guess he felt that because he could no longer continue his adventure on account of his illness, he'd basically lost his will to live and didn't want his life to end on his sick bed. If anything he wanted to go out with a bang. Which is pretty similar to Luffy in the sense that he didn't want to hear the specifics regarding Gold Rogers treasure when given the opportunity, even threatening to quit being a pirate if he were to find out as the adventure he'd embark on would lose it's appeal and become boring in his mind.
    Edited on 05/13/2009 1:55am

C0mputerboy

[33]May 17, 2009
    • level: 14

KingofIPirates wrote:
    Guess he felt that because he could no longer continue his adventure on account of his illness, he'd basically lost his will to live and didn't want his life to end on his sick bed. If anything he wanted to go out with a bang. Which is pretty similar to Luffy in the sense that he didn't want to hear the specifics regarding Gold Rogers treasure when given the opportunity, even threatening to quit being a pirate if he were to find out as the adventure he'd embark on would lose it's appeal and become boring in his mind.

He didn't lose his will to live. He just wanted to start the "Golden Age." Oh and he's dead for sure. He had an incurable disease and was going to die anyway, two marines stabbed him and there was a blood puddle. No way he survived that, and doesn't matter if he had a double. Kuro faked his death cause he got jango to hypnotize some random guy.

KingofIPirates

[34]May 31, 2009
    Technically that's still losing your will to live. Granted it was more in the positive sense where he saw he could accomplish something more in his death than he would if he remained alive eventually succombing to his illness.

ZaleIsBackAgain

[35]Aug 2, 2009
    • level: 47
    Hopefully the latest manga chapters have put to rest any idea of Gold Roger being alive. If he was alive, that would be extremely anti-climatic with the way things are moving right now.

invisiblish

[36]Nov 10, 2010
    • level: 9
    Yes, Roger being alive would definitely ruin the anime. It wouldn't be that bad if he left a message or something with One Piece for the next 'King' but to actually be alive would ruin the anime. No Roger isn't alive, its possible yes, but he isn't.