One Piece Episode of Alabasta:Dessert Princess and the Pirates Discussion Thread

TobiUchiha

[21]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    i like bon clay's new voice. its fits him. thanks funimation^^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

warnerbroman

[22]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 15
    Bon Clay's voice is ok but not the same sigh...

TobiUchiha

[23]Feb 15, 2008
    well, at least they kept the fruityness

minndak10

[24]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 13
    ZOMG! VIVI'S VOICE IS GREAT! I like Bon Clay's too and also Croc's is ok I gues not hte BEST.

furubalove7

[25]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 11

uh i should probably stay away from this thread for a while.u guys are tempting me to watch those clips!

someone pm me when u stop talking bout the amazing voices please

Death-T

[26]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 6
    furubalove7 wrote:

uh i should probably stay away from this thread for a while.u guys are tempting me to watch those clips!

someone pm me when u stop talking bout the amazing voices please

lol That ain't gonna happen soon. Hurry up and buy the DVD, twenty bucks off of ya wont hurt. =D

Matt_Purosky

[27]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 25
    It came to my house today! I haven't watched it yet, but I will soon.

TobiUchiha

[28]Feb 16, 2008
    awww man,you are lucky Matt.

minndak10

[29]Feb 16, 2008
    Lucky Matt! *Pouts*Why does my older brother always get the cool stuff?(lol big brother=matt)

furubalove7

[30]Feb 16, 2008
    Matt_Purosky wrote:
    wat?! mine's not supposed to come till the 25th! ugh thsi is slightly deprressing.

Matt_Purosky

[31]Feb 16, 2008

minndak10 wrote:
    Lucky Matt! *Pouts*Why does my older brother always get the cool stuff?(lol big brother=matt)

You think of me as an older brother? That's nice. Sure, you can be my younger bro lol.

furubalove7 wrote:
    Matt_Purosky wrote:
    wat?! mine's not supposed to come till the 25th! ugh thsi is slightly deprressing.

You said you ordered yours from Amazon - I ordered mine from RightStuf.

Edited on 02/16/2008 10:55am

minndak10

[32]Feb 16, 2008
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

minndak10 wrote:

You think of me as an older brother? That's nice. Sure, you can be my younger bro lol.

furubalove7 wrote:
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

lol thank you big bro. Oh and sorry about the youtube thing I didn't know that you didn't want people not to tell you to respond so I already said I am sorry there. Please forgive me?

furubalove7

[33]Feb 16, 2008
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

minndak10 wrote:

furubalove7 wrote:
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

awwww, oh well

Matt_Purosky

[34]Feb 16, 2008
    minndak10 wrote:
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

minndak10 wrote:

furubalove7 wrote:
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

lol thank you big bro. Oh and sorry about the youtube thing I didn't know that you didn't want people not to tell you to respond so I already said I am sorry there. Please forgive me?

*looks at channel*... I see your apologizing comment, but... I don't remember you asking me to respond to anything. I mean, you can comment with something if I'm not online and I'll get back to you later. What I was referring to in my user info was like if we're both online and you post something on my channel and I take awhile to respond, then post *poke* or "Sit boy!". But I forgive you anyway even though I don't remember that lol

Anyway, I'm 25:17 into the movie. I'll watch the rest later, I gotta get ready for work. See you!

Edited on 02/16/2008 11:57am

red_baller507

[35]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 3
    any of you know the possiblity of toonami airing it?

minndak10

[36]Feb 16, 2008
    Matt_Purosky wrote:
    minndak10 wrote:
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

minndak10 wrote:

furubalove7 wrote:
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

*looks at channel*... I see your apologizing comment, but... I don't remember you asking me to respond to anything. I mean, you can comment with something if I'm not online and I'll get back to you later. What I was referring to in my user info was like if we're both online and you post something on my channel and I take awhile to respond, then post *poke* or "Sit boy!". But I forgive you anyway even though I don't remember that lol

Anyway, I'm 25:17 into the movie. I'll watch the rest later, I gotta get ready for work. See you!

I don't see my earlier comment either maybe it got pushed aside by the apoligizing comment I just asked for you to see my new video because I wanted a opinion from you.

Death-T

[37]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 6
    Alright, let's try and keep this on topic people. This has NOTHING to do with matt's youtube profile or whatever which is mentioend in nearly any thread he posts in. This is about the One Piece movie. That's part of the problem in this forum, nobody can talk to each other about off topic matters via PM. That's why so many threads turn into chatrooms that were nothing to do with the subject. I'm sorry Drunkmaster or anyone else if I "care to much" about that, but I'd like this thread to stay on topic so we can talk about this movie. No offense, but I have zero interest in reading about your apologies and whatnot.
    Edited on 02/16/2008 1:16pm

Matt_Purosky

[38]Feb 16, 2008

red_baller507 wrote:

Not sure. I hope they do air it though, but idk if FUNi would edit it so CN would air it.

Death-T wrote:
    Alright, let's try and keep this on topic people. This has NOTHING to do with matt's youtube profile or whatever which is mentioend in nearly any thread he posts in. This is about the One Piece movie. That's part of the problem in this forum, nobody can talk to each other about off topic matters via PM. That's why so many threads turn into chatrooms that were nothing to do with the subject. I'm sorry Drunkmaster or anyone else if I "care to much" about that, but I'd like this thread to stay on topic so we can talk about this movie. No offense, but I have zero interest in reading about your apologies and whatnot.

Sorry about that, it's my fault. It's like every time I even mention something even slightly off topic, someone drags it on, regardless of how long it is, like I remember just mentioning that I had a plate of taquitos my lap in one sentence and then people started talking about taquitos. I even try to stay on topic, but things just happen, whether it's someone writing something really long and saying that I have a contagious disease or wonder why I'm a boy even though my avatar was a girl and I like Magical DoReMi and Winx Club and whatnot.

Okay, you know what. From now on, no more playing Spot the Reference. No more "imagination" or "Wiper no wiping" jokes or anything. If I happen to say something that sounds like a Simpsons quote or a Homestar quote or a High School Musical song, then it was coincidence. If anyone wants to say something like this to me, or actually does believe I am making a reference, use the All Blue thread, or PM me.

I'll try to only rant if it's necessary, and I will still do voice comparisons and whatnot. When I finish the movie I was planning on giving my opinion on the movie and the VAs. However, if my VA discussion gets out of hand, we might be better off taking it to the 4Kids/FUNimation thread.

Edited on 02/16/2008 6:24pm

Drunk_Samurai

[39]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 15
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

red_baller507 wrote:

Not sure. I hope they do air it though, but idk if FUNi would edit it so CN would air it.

Death-T wrote:

Sorry about that, it's my fault. It's like every time I even mention something even slightly off topic, someone drags it on, regardless of how long it is, like I remember just mentioning that I had a plate of taquitos my lap in one sentence and then people started talking about taquitos. I even try to stay on topic, but things just happen, whether it's someone writing something really long and saying that I have a contagious disease or wonder why I'm a boy even though my avatar was a girl and I like Magical DoReMi and Winx Club and whatnot.

Okay, you know what. From now on, no more playing Spot the Reference. No more "imagination" or "Wiper no wiping" jokes or anything. If I happen to say something that sounds like a Simpsons quote or a Homestar quote or a High School Musical song, then it was coincidence. If anyone wants to say something like this to me, or actually does believe I am making a reference, use the All Blue thread, or PM me.

I'll try to only rant if it's necessary, and I will still do voice comparisons and whatnot. When I finish the movie I was planning on giving my opinion on the movie and the VAs. However, if my VA discussion gets out of hand, we might be better off taking it to the 4Kids/FUNimation thread.

I'll watch the movie eventually too.

Also you should still do the jokes.

Matt_Purosky

[40]Feb 16, 2008
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

red_baller507 wrote:

Death-T wrote:

I'll watch the movie eventually too. Also you should still do the jokes.

We'll talk about this later in the All Blue thread or PMs. Now I'm gonna watch more of the movie.

I'm at 46:18 now.