One Piece Episode of Alabasta:Dessert Princess and the Pirates Discussion Thread

warnerbroman

[41]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 15
    I they can air stan lee's movies they can air this movie
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

minndak10

[42]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 13
    Hey CN is starting to advertise this movie on their channel!

warnerbroman

[43]Feb 16, 2008
    minndak10 wrote:
    and I SAW BLOOD

Matt_Purosky

[44]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 25

All right, I finished the movie. Overall, it was pretty awesome. The only cons are that Tashigi wasn't in it and... those times when the screen would go still and the art would change... it was cool at first, but after the Baroque Works members were defeated, it got kind of annoying.

As for the new voices:

Bon Clay: Already talked about him.

Crocodile: Finally get to hear more of his FUNi voice. Well, it sounds a bit more menacing than his 4Kids voice, but... well, it kind of sounded like he had a throat problem (though he does smoke a cigar )... so I kinda prefer his 4Kids voice a little, but don't get me wrong, I like his FUNi voice more than his early 4Kids voice which sounded a bit nasal.

Miss Father's Day: Anything's better than her 4Kids voice, though I didn't like this one that much either.

Mr. 7: Pretty much same as above, but that might just be b/c they didn't get much voice time.

Vivi: Huge improvement, 'nuff said. She doesn't even sound like Winry (though that might be b/c I haven't watched FMA in awhile)

No comment on the others. I like them just about the same.

That's all I have to say about the movie. I'm going to the All Blue thread to make random pop culture references to it. And I'm pretty sure warnerbroman is going to ask for pictures of the fanservice xDDD

Edited on 02/16/2008 9:03pm

anthonykomonski

[45]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 34
    They gave the movie a PG-13 rating.

Death-T

[46]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 6

warnerbroman wrote:
    minndak10 wrote:
    and I SAW BLOOD

>.> You guys make huge deals out of such little things.

Matt_Purosky

[47]Feb 16, 2008
    Death-T wrote:

warnerbroman wrote:
    minndak10 wrote:
    and I SAW BLOOD

I know!

Drunk_Samurai

[48]Feb 17, 2008
    Death-T wrote:

warnerbroman wrote:
    minndak10 wrote:
    and I SAW BLOOD

Much better to have blood on TV.

minndak10

[49]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 13
    Well I wasn't making big deal over blood.....I need the movie........Big bro give me the money please!

anthonykomonski

[50]Feb 17, 2008
    minndak10 wrote:
    Well I wasn't making big deal over blood.....I need the movie........Big bro give me the money please!

I didn't know you had big brother, minndak.

Anyways I'll get the movie once I have the money for it.

Matt_Purosky

[51]Feb 17, 2008

anthonykomonski wrote:
    minndak10 wrote:
    I didn't know you had big brother, minndak. Anyways I'll get the movie once I have the money for it.

He was referring to me as his "big brother". We're not really related, it's a figure of speech since we have quite a bit in common.

And, little bro... you don't make a big deal about blood either? *gasp* Neither do I! I actually probably would have enjoyed the movie even if it didn't have blood in it. If I want to see blood, I'll watch a horror movie or research the human body. Although, too much blood can sometimes ruin things *cough*Elfen Leid*cough*, but the movie had a good amount if you ask me. Wow, we really are like brothers...

But if you want to talk about our "brotherly" relationship (lol) any further, or blood in other media, let's go to the All Blue thread. I don't want to trail off like I always do.

I wish I could give you the money, bro, but I'm probably not allowed to. Although, I might be able to get you a dual audio rip of it eventually when it comes out to tide you over until you get the money. It's not out yet, but I'll PM you on how you can see it when it's ready.

furubalove7

[52]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 11
    YEY! Amazon just shiipped my order! thats a good thing to wake up to , still not entirely awake though XD

Shadowflame291

[53]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 12
    I just ordered mine off Amazon today.

anthonykomonski

[54]Feb 19, 2008
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

anthonykomonski wrote:
    minndak10 wrote:
    I didn't know you had big brother, minndak. Anyways I'll get the movie once I have the money for it.

He was referring to me as his "big brother". We're not really related, it's a figure of speech since we have quite a bit in common.

And, little bro... you don't make a big deal about blood either? *gasp* Neither do I! I actually probably would have enjoyed the movie even if it didn't have blood in it. If I want to see blood, I'll watch a horror movie or research the human body. Although, too much blood can sometimes ruin things *cough*Elfen Leid*cough*, but the movie had a good amount if you ask me. Wow, we really are like brothers...

But if you want to talk about our "brotherly" relationship (lol) any further, or blood in other media, let's go to the All Blue thread. I don't want to trail off like I always do.

I wish I could give you the money, bro, but I'm probably not allowed to. Although, I might be able to get you a dual audio rip of it eventually when it comes out to tide you over until you get the money. It's not out yet, but I'll PM you on how you can see it when it's ready.

*Looks confused*

Matt_Purosky

[55]Feb 19, 2008
    anthonykomonski wrote:
    Matt_Purosky wrote:

anthonykomonski wrote:
    minndak10 wrote:

*Looks confused*

We'll talk about this in the All Blue thread.

laschma

[56]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 3

We are talking about the Eng Dub right?I dont understand how you guys can watch that

I tried it once and i still haunts my dreams...Its just sucks too much.

ricosuave123

[57]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 10
    I heard that Funimation is doing an Edited version of the movie which will air in March. I can Garantee(SP?) that the will cut part of Bon Clays Impressions. They'll probbly cut to the next scene right after he transforms into Chopper.
    Edited on 02/20/2008 4:35am

MB9456

[58]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 9
    laschma wrote:

We are talking about the Eng Dub right?I dont understand how you guys can watch that

I tried it once and i still haunts my dreams...Its just sucks too much.

You haven't heard the news huh? Funimation has the rights to One Piece nowm, and they're the ones currently dubbing it.
    Edited on 02/20/2008 6:11am

CainSSJ4

[59]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 3
    ricosuave123 wrote:
    I heard that Funimation is doing an Edited version of the movie which will air in March. I can Garantee(SP?) that the will cut part of Bon Clays Impressions. They'll probbly cut to the next scene right after he transforms into Chopper.

Very possible, I believe it. It'll be nice "advertising" for One Piece when people won't have Naruto to watch. The movie might spark people's interest,

And yeah about Bon Clay's scene, they'll probably just cut away when Bon as Nami says "I can impersonate from head to toe" Or maybe when he says "Have I impressed you all yet?" It'll cut straight to Nami punching him "Cut it out"

furubalove7

[60]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 11
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! The moviejust arrived!!!!!!!!!! holy crap i'm excited! but i made plans to watch it w/ friends on march 1st. those will definately have to be rearranged. should i watch it now or wait till i watch it w/ them?