One Tree Hill

Are You True?

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 2003 on The CW

• One Tree Hill.

Annoyed by Lucas's growing popularity, Nathan searches for his weak spot and finds it in Haley James, Lucas' best friend. After convincing the team to aggressively haze Lucas, Nathan seeks tutoring help from Haley and tries to befriend the girl. After all, nothing could hurt Lucas more than seeing his best friend help his worst rival. Meanwhile, Brooke develops feelings for Lucas, Karen must face some not-so-friendly acquaintances from the past, and Peyton becomes furious with Lucas when she discovers that he secretly submitted her drawings to a local newspaper. Yes. Yes. I'm still reviewing. I love the way the episode starts in the game we left. I love the way Lucas makes them win with his shot, and the way Nathan and Dan act when that happens. I love the little after scene with Keith and Karen talk to that other parent, who turns out the be a .... I love the scene with Brooke and Lucas in the car, and Coach is there, ew. I love the scene between Nathan and Peyton because the way Nathan is sulking and then he doesn't take and interest in Peyton. I love the scene between Lucas and Hayley with the burning things. I love the way Thud Magazine wants Peyton. I love the scene between Lucas and Peyton because I actually love them together. I love the way the boys are still messing Lucas about, yummy by the way. I love the scene between Lucas and Keith. I love the scene between Nathan and Dan, I kind of feel sorry for Nathan. I love the way Nathan gets all of the team against Lucas. I love the way Jake is, he is really cool. I love the way Nathan wants Hayley to tutor him. I love the I love the classroom scene with Lucas and Brooke. I love the scene between Peyton and Brooke talking about Lucas. I love the scene with Karen and the other parents because there all horrible. I love the scene where Lucas is cleaning up the Riverside court, and Peyton comes along. I love the scene with Lucas and Jake, he sticking up him. I love the way they steal Lucas and leave him in the middle of nowhere. I love the scene between Lucas and his mother. I love the way Hayley goes to Nathans to make him stop doing this to Lucas but she wants him to leave him alone. I love the scene with Nathan and Hayley it's Awesome. I love the way Peyton doesn't change her work. All in all, another awesome episode.