One Tree Hill

Deep Ocean Vast Sea

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 19, 2009 on The CW

• Mouth Rocks!!

It's hard to believe that Haley is losing faith in Nathan and slightly believing that Renee is telling the truth. I've never doubted Nathan through this whole thing and just spent every week waiting and waiting for this stupid thing to be over. Nathan's reasons for why Haley should believe him is exactly why I've never lost faith in him. He would never cheat on Haley and he would never abandon a child. He is not his father and he never will be. He is better then Dan Scott.

Mouth is the man!! He has had a lot of great moments in this series. What he did in the season 5 finale was awesome, but what he did for Nathan was incredible!! He had his dream job and he gave it all up to protect a friend. I love it!!

I love the idea of Clothes for Bro's. It's genius!! I'm so glad Brooke fired Alex. I wouldn't trust her around Julian either. I don't know what he was thinking and why he didn't tell Brooke right away about Alex.

I really love Clay and Quinn together. They are really great friends and after her divorce is final will make a really great couple.

I can't believe this thing with Dan and him having Renee on the show. This is going to get interesting.