One Tree Hill

Everything In Its Right Place

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 17, 2007 on The CW

• Lucas seemed to recover pretty quickly!

Peyton has trouble letting Lucas all the way into her life because she fears that he'll leave like everyone else. It turns out that Daunte died on impact of the accident. Dan is released from prison. Nathan tells Haley the real story between him and Daunte. She stays with Karen and Lucas. Nathan gets her back and she forgives him. After Brooke fails a math quiz, she asks Rachel to help her break in to get the answers, even though she was against it before. When Principal Turner catches them, they have to make up an excuse as to why they're there at school so late: they want to join the Clean Teens club. Rachel and Brooke become members. Deb tries to break out of rehab, but then she realizes that all she has to do is sign out. Whoever knows that Dan is a murderer has done it again. Karen takes them down, thinking they're from what happened with Daunte. Gigi wants to break up with Mouth because of their age difference, but Mouth doesn't want to break up. Lucas tries to figure out what Keith told him in the dream about his death.

This was a great episode! I really like Gigi and Mouth together, so I don't want them to break up. I'm glad Nathan is telling the truth to Haley. The situation with Rachel and Brooke is funny! This episode gets a 9.5 out of 10 from me!