One Tree Hill

Everything In Its Right Place

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 17, 2007 on The CW

• I Think We've Waited Long Enough

Lucas is back at school after his heart attack and is anxious to tell Peyton he loves her, but she keeps ducking out of fear of things ending badly since "people always leave" I don't blame her for being hesitant, but Lucas and Peyton belong together so she shouldn't be worried.

I'm glad Nathan came clean to Haley about all the Daunte stuff. I don't blame her for being mad cause I would be pretty ticked, too, but in the end she forgave him because she loves him and they are perfect together!!

I'm sort of glad Dan is out of jail. He belongs there for killing Keith, but Daunte died in the accident. I knew that from the beginning.

Brooke and Rachel are forced to join clean teens after they get caught sneaking into the school. It turns out Brooke is the one who was failing and needed tutoring but Rachel decided stealing the tests would be a better option.

The ending..that kiss with Lucas and Peyton in the hallway, him lifting her up and the spin was so sweet! I loved it.