One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

9x07 "Last Known Surroundings" Episode Discussion

Grade the ep

Justlikeheaven_

[41]Feb 27, 2012
    • level: 33
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    oh! from reading your reviews it doesn't seem as though Lucas's return was anything special! which is a shame, as part of me thinks he came back just so fans would be happy that he would be in the final season but Mark should of made his return more stronger and more exicting as we have been waiting all these years lol

Yeah. it wasnt anything special, unfortunately. I kinda had hoped that all the lucas we saw was in an airport. I think that is what made it disappointing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TreeHill_89

[42]Feb 27, 2012
    • level: 32
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    oh! from reading your reviews it doesn't seem as though Lucas's return was anything special! which is a shame, as part of me thinks he came back just so fans would be happy that he would be in the final season but Mark should of made his return more stronger and more exicting as we have been waiting all these years lol

Yeah. it wasnt anything special, unfortunately. I kinda had hoped that all the lucas we saw was in an airport. I think that is what made it disappointing.

airport? ohhh it gets worse...

Justlikeheaven_

[43]Feb 27, 2012
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:

Yeah. Airport. Though, the Laley scenes were very nice, even though the return was disappointing. I dont think you will be disappointed with the Laley scenes themselves in general. Lucas did a lot of Haley comforting. Even though i would have liked the storyline of his return to be different.

stellarchick86

[44]Feb 27, 2012
    ^Completely agree. The Laley scenes themselves were nice, but the premise of him coming back was bad.

TreeHill_89

[45]Feb 27, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:

Yeah. Airport. Though, the Laley scenes were very nice, even though the return was disappointing. I dont think you will be disappointed with the Laley scenes themselves in general. Lucas did a lot of Haley comforting. Even though i would have liked the storyline of his return to be different.

well i always thought that the only bit i would like was Laley scenes as reading spoilers I knew what to expect and that he wouldnt have scenes with anyone else. But i didn't know that Austin N. was directing

Justlikeheaven_

[46]Feb 27, 2012
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:

well i always thought that the only bit i would like was Laley scenes as reading spoilers I knew what to expect and that he wouldnt have scenes with anyone else. But i didn't know that Austin N. was directing

I am such a spoiler junkie this season lol!! I am really looking forward to Wednesdays episode. Can't wait for Barbara Alyn Woods to come back. Hoping that her return will be better than Lucas'.

TreeHill_89

[47]Feb 28, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:

I am such a spoiler junkie this season lol!! I am really looking forward to Wednesdays episode. Can't wait for Barbara Alyn Woods to come back. Hoping that her return will be better than Lucas'.

I think so, because when you wait for somethng so long, when it does come to not what you expected lol like everyone was waiting for episode 7 to come but it wasn't what they expected. I have also been a spoiler junkie this season. It starts 5th March in the UK i heard. But I probably won't check the disussion for the final episode as I wanna see it first lol

Justlikeheaven_

[48]Feb 28, 2012
    ^ So you have not seen any of the episodes this season? Do you watch them online or something, or do you have to wait until march? That really stinks for you. I feel bad for all the people that don't live in the US.

LeytonTLA

[49]Feb 28, 2012
    • level: 16
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    ^ So you have not seen any of the episodes this season? Do you watch them online or something, or do you have to wait until march? That really stinks for you. I feel bad for all the people that don't live in the US.

Me to, i havent watched oth in england for 9 years i watch it online, i cant wait !!!

Justlikeheaven_

[50]Feb 28, 2012
    LeytonTLA wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

Me to, i havent watched oth in england for 9 years i watch it online, i cant wait !!!

hahaha!!! I wouldnt be able to wait either. I can't even go the one week wait for a new episode without going nuts. This season has been so hard. I finishing watching a new episode on Wednesdays and then once the episode finishes, i want the next weeks episode to come on! LOL.

TreeHill_89

[51]Mar 1, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

No nothing at all but fear not the premiere starts next monday here in the uk!! Better late than never eh? lol,
    I've always waited and never watched it online and i don't even know why. I just recorded it on Sky. Maybe I think that if put it off and watch it later than It would end later for me than sooner. haha!!
    Edited on 03/01/2012 2:48pm

Justlikeheaven_

[52]Mar 2, 2012
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

No nothing at all but fear not the premiere starts next monday here in the uk!! Better late than never eh? lol,
    I've always waited and never watched it online and i don't even know why. I just recorded it on Sky. Maybe I think that if put it off and watch it later than It would end later for me than sooner. haha!!

Oh, you are good. lol! If i lived somewhere else i would not be able to wait lol!. But at least you dont have to wait much longer AND if you really wanted to, you can always watch them online if you can't wait a whole week for the next episode HAHA!

TreeHill_89

[53]Apr 17, 2012
    I just watched this episode. I loved the Laley scene but I do think it was short but at least CMM came back and I agree with Stellar even if his scenes were at the airport mouth skills or Brooke should have been there. It would have nice to see CMM with sophia, Lee and anton. And I would have loved if they had mentioned Peyton just brieflly and had spoken to her after Sawyer OR at least to have seen a picture. And on other note I knew that cop was up to something especially when he went to Haley's house. Can't wait for next week to see what happens to Nathan. Brooke and Chuck