How was the ep?

stellarchick86

[1]Mar 16, 2012
    • level: 32

Season: 9

Episode: 11

Original Airdate: March 21, 2012

Episode Title: "Danny Boy"

Episode Summary: "DAN RISKS EVERYTHING FOR NATHAN - The search for Nathan (James Lafferty) becomes increasingly dangerous, and Dan's (Paul Johansson) life hangs in the balance. Brooke (Sophia Bush) is surprised when her father (guest star Richard Burgi) returns. And Clay (Robert Buckley) and Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) reconnect with Logan (guest star Pierce Gagnon)."

Promo clip (Dan/Nathan): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTy7p2Tj6s&feature=related.

Preview clip (Julian/Dan/Nathan & Brooke/cop): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7VYhQd4zLE (thanks Justlikeheaven!)

Only 3 more eps left of the show!! Discuss!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

that70sshow2000

[2]Mar 16, 2012
    • level: 15
    Since Danny is something Keith called Dan growing up as kids and in the series and Danny Boy gas also been used by Keith, it suggests Keith may appear in the episode. That would be awesome, but I suppose we would've heard if Craig had returned? I hope they have a scene with mini Keith, but not as the ghost kid as Dan remembering kid-Keith as himself. And or have Dan remember some times when they were kids and show that in some scenes. From the title it seems they'll have something like that. Would be awesome.

Justlikeheaven_

[3]Mar 16, 2012
    • level: 33
    that70sshow2000 wrote:
    Since Danny is something Keith called Dan growing up as kids and in the series and Danny Boy gas also been used by Keith, it suggests Keith may appear in the episode. That would be awesome, but I suppose we would've heard if Craig had returned? I hope they have a scene with mini Keith, but not as the ghost kid as Dan remembering kid-Keith as himself. And or have Dan remember some times when they were kids and show that in some scenes. From the title it seems they'll have something like that. Would be awesome.

Maybe there will be some sort of flashback of Keith and Dan together. Something that was not aired through the seasons Keith was on the show. That would be better than a ghost of him. I don;t know, its hard to tell by the title because that might be the title just because it's very centered around him in the episode.

Justlikeheaven_

[4]Mar 16, 2012
    Heres the extended promo for Wednesdays episode. It includes a part of Haley running through the hospital and then there is a part of Nathan/Haley hugging. I am assuming that it is part of their reunion scene. Probably like the end of that scene since it is further away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2hWRzwEhM

stellarchick86

[5]Mar 16, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Heres the extended promo for Wednesdays episode. It includes a part of Haley running through the hospital and then there is a part of Nathan/Haley hugging. I am assuming that it is part of their reunion scene. Probably like the end of that scene since it is further away.

Cool- thanks! To me that hug seemed more comforting than "OMG Im so excited to see you" kind of a thing. My guess is that its at the end of the ep where Dan Im sure will die.
    that70sshow2000 wrote:

As much as I would Keith to return somehow, I think it wouldve leaked out Craig being around set and I havent heard one word about it from anyone. I think they just needed a song title to reflect that this is going to be a Dan-heavy episode, but that doesnt mean Keith is going to return. Deb called him Danny Boy too sometimes, like after she tasered him in s3 under the sheets when Dan was being an a$$ she said "sleep tight, Danny boy". I dont know if she will bother going to the funeral or not though.
    Edited on 03/16/2012 6:07pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Justlikeheaven_

[6]Mar 16, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

Cool- thanks! To me that hug seemed more comforting than "OMG Im so excited to see you" kind of a thing. My guess is that its at the end of the ep where Dan Im sure will die.

I know. It did. But there was the part where Haley is running through the hospital and the hug she is in the same outfit. I read some spoilers and
    ***SPOILER***
    Maybe its like right as they are fading out of the scene. I don't know. It's killing me though....waiting for this episode. I first want to know who was on the other end of the phone call, and I am dying to see the first moment they have with each other!!! lol. I am sure the INITIAL reunion moment will be more dramatic and emotional....atleast hoping it will.

stellarchick86

[7]Mar 16, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

I know. It did. But there was the part where Haley is running through the hospital and the hug she is in the same outfit. I read some spoilers and
    ***SPOILER***

I know, thats what Im saying. Im sure the whole ep will be Dan in the hospital (minus some Brooke and Clay/Quinn scenes) so Naley will reunite in the hospital. Im sure the part where she is running will lead to a huge hug between the 2 of them. The specific hug in the promo though looked like it was a hug from after Dan died is what Im saying because it looked more like Haley was just trying to comfort him rather than so excited to see him after such a long time. If it was a "such a long time seeing you" kind of thing, Id think then that shed grab him closer and theyd kind of rock back and fourth. Even Karen seeing Lucas again in s5 was more exciting than the hug in the promo lol

Justlikeheaven_

[8]Mar 17, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

***SPOILER***

I know, thats what Im saying. Im sure the whole ep will be Dan in the hospital (minus some Brooke and Clay/Quinn scenes) so Naley will reunite in the hospital. Im sure the part where she is running will lead to a huge hug between the 2 of them. The specific hug in the promo though looked like it was a hug from after Dan died is what Im saying because it looked more like Haley was just trying to comfort him rather than so excited to see him after such a long time. If it was a "such a long time seeing you" kind of thing, Id think then that shed grab him closer and theyd kind of rock back and fourth. Even Karen seeing Lucas again in s5 was more exciting than the hug in the promo lol

Yeah. lol. Hope their initial reunion scene will be worth the wait because i am more excited for their initial reunion scene they have rather than the other scenes they have together in the episode.

that70sshow2000

[9]Mar 17, 2012
    Hopefully Nathan divorced Haleys sorry butt for not even going to help Dan and Chris rescue Nathan. Perfect ending would be seeing Haley finishing signing divorce papers and then crying knowing she'll be alone forever, since Nathan got custody of Jamie. FADE TO BLACK. THE END.

stellarchick86

[10]Mar 17, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Yeah. lol. Hope their initial reunion scene will be worth the wait because i am more excited for their initial reunion scene they have rather than the other scenes they have together in the episode.

True!!

that70sshow2000 wrote:
    Hopefully Nathan divorced Haleys sorry butt for not even going to help Dan and Chris rescue Nathan. Perfect ending would be seeing Haley finishing signing divorce papers and then crying knowing she'll be alone forever, since Nathan got custody of Jamie. FADE TO BLACK. THE END.

Lol! So she'll have custody of Lydia? lol And Dan wouldve tried to get Nathan anyway, even if Haley didnt believe him, she wasnt there with CK and Julian. And Nathan was the one who wanted Dan out of his house while Haley was okay with him.

quintex96

[11]Mar 18, 2012
    • level: 9
    that70sshow2000 wrote:
    WTF? A bit extreme don't you think? LOL

bronbrons27

[13]Mar 18, 2012
    • level: 14
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    that70sshow2000 wrote:

Lol! So she'll have custody of Lydia? lol And Dan wouldve tried to get Nathan anyway, even if Haley didnt believe him, she wasnt there with CK and Julian. And Nathan was the one who wanted Dan out of his house while Haley was okay with him.
    Lol I'm also pretty sure that Nathan would not want Haley to have gone with Dan/Chris/Julian, as then she would be risking her life. I'm sure Nathan would rather she had stayed at home, where she would be safe...

Justlikeheaven_

[14]Mar 18, 2012
    bronbrons27 wrote:
    Lol I'm also pretty sure that Nathan would not want Haley to have gone with Dan/Chris/Julian, as then she would be risking her life. I'm sure Nathan would rather she had stayed at home, where she would be safe...

Yeah. That's what I was thinking. No way would Nathan want her to be involved in all that when guns are involved.I mean, we saw how protective he was the last time there was a gun involved. AND to be honest, i don't even think Nathan would have really wanted her involved in going undercover like she did either. But she did because she wants him back home.

TreeHill_89

[15]Mar 18, 2012
    wow can't believe that in 2 episodes time this show is finishing and I have only seen episode one as i'm on holiday and recorded it. Thanks for the clips

that70sshow2000

[16]Mar 18, 2012
    quintex96 wrote:
    that70sshow2000 wrote:
    WTF? A bit extreme don't you think? LOL

Come to think of it yes.

I'm a bad writer. Haley cries over Jamie being taken away from her? She'd thank yes profusely for taking the annoying twerp off her hands.

stellarchick86

[17]Mar 18, 2012
    bronbrons27 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    that70sshow2000 wrote:

Oh yeah, definitely, especially since she has 2 kids to think about, one being a baby. All of those things change once you have kids. For ex, my sister-in-law went skydiving a few times before she had my niece and nephew but once she had them, she didnt want to take the risk. And sky-diving is a far cry from going into a place with guns and strong men who could assult and rape her.

that70sshow2000

[18]Mar 19, 2012
    Can't believe people are actually Seriously discussing why Nathan won't divorce Haley. Who knew a 2 sec ridiculous comment would result in this lol.

Lets see if Im 2 for 2...

The perfec ending would be Lucas leaving Peyton and his daughter after realizing his true feelings for Haley. LALEY FOREVER. Whoa I haven't seen, heard of, or typed LALEY for some time ...

quintex96

[19]Mar 19, 2012
    • level: 9
    that70sshow2000 wrote:
    Can't believe people are actually Seriously discussing why Nathan won't divorce Haley. Who knew a 2 sec ridiculous comment would result in this lol.

Lets see if Im 2 for 2...

The perfec ending would be Lucas leaving Peyton and his daughter after realizing his true feelings for Haley. LALEY FOREVER. Whoa I haven't seen, heard of, or typed LALEY for some time ...
    Well i'd definitely prefer Laley over Leyton.

stellarchick86

[20]Mar 19, 2012
    ^Same here lol